lxi

Types of hugs Veronica and Archie share;

BEAR HUG- This hug shows the closeness of two persons. Both partners hug each other the tightest ever until you knock the air out of each other and once you end up lifting the other. This occurs when two persons are fully comfortable with each other and have enough closeness between them. This is one huge squeeze of a hug. At the time, she just wants to keep hugging and never let you go with full love and no pretensions. She does this hug when you are extremely close to her. She even does not care if the hug messes her outfit. She just expresses her feelings with the tight bear hug.

SLEEPY HUG- This hug occurs when a girl is very much tired and feels sleepy, she may lean doze off on your shoulder or your chest. You hold her as a sweet baby in your arms. She just wraps her arms around you and might express her feelings for you in a sleepy way or she might be unaware that you're a human and not a pillow. She just wants you to grab her and rub her bacsoftly. At this time, she is fully comfortable with you to fall asleep and enjoy your company. This simply shows her tremendous comfort level around you.

CUDDLY HUG- This hug occurs among the couples, mostly. A woman gives this hug when you are extremely special and close to her heart. She will wrap an arm around you and simply float away for quite a while. It's a warm, friendly, lovable and most romantic hug. Cuddling hug clearly shows the deep affection and infatuation. Whenever a woman feels safe and secure with a man and both love each other, then she gives the cuddly hug to express her feelings towards him.

FLIRTY HUG- Flirty Hug is the most adventurous and tempting hug, love birds preferred to give themselves. This is the perfect method of embracing a lover in which woman doesn't grip, but aligned to man's body to give him a perception of her beautiful body curves. Flirty hug helps lovebirds to come closer to each other by its seductive intimidating way. A woman keeps her ,hands down to enable man having a perfect grip around her body. Generally, women with beautiful curves prefer to give Flirty Hug. The people in relationship to express their love and ultimate feelings to their partner usually do this. This is two-sided hug and more than just an affectionate hug.

PASSIONATE HUG- The passionate hug is somewhat serious. It is a great deal like a coquettish embrace. The woman gave this enthusiastic embrace at that time when she feels comfortable with a man around her at every place and they are not uncommon to each other. She'll withdraw gradually, her hands waiting on you, her eyes stuck on you. It's a signal that conveys sentimental craving as well as wistful connection. This simply means, she likes you the most and your presence gives her the extreme pleasure. This is not a hug you'll overlook soon. You can't just forget it! The passionate hug depicts that she cares for you the most and feels fully responsible for you. Her love depicts her feelings for you.

SQUEEZE HUG- Squeeze at the end is a wonderful gesture. Likewise, it demonstrates to you that she has affections for you undoubtedly. She certainly enjoys your presence and loves to meet you. Although squeezing would look flirty at the end, yet it's the symbol of her attachment towards you. If she hugs you with a lovely smile, then you can expect the second meet as well. It's not the romantic type of hug, but still, it's a good sign. It lasts in few seconds but give an ultimate pleasure to both the partners. This may even express that she considers you just a friend and give a symbol of longtime friendship.

FROM BEHIND HUG- In this hug he is covering your body from behind, protecting you while pulling you close to him, making you feel wanted. This man is ready to protect you and is not afraid of responsibility. Even if he hasn't said the words yet, a guy who holds you like this is in love.

CATCHING HUG- This is one of the most adorable types of hugs. When you go for a hug with the guy, he holds you around the waist and whisks you off your feet. Often these types of hugs are accompanied by little kisses. In the hug, he also lets you wrap your legs tightly around his waist as he holds you tight against him. The meaning of this kiss is clear that the guy has really missed you and he is very excited to be with you again. It doesn't matter how long he has been away, this hug says he can't wait to put his hands on you. These are rare and hence are really cute when they happen. So, if a guy hugs a girl like this, he is really into her. It's all in his body language.

TWIRL YOU AROUND HUG- In this case, your man will usually lift you up and whirl you around while hugging you tightly, which will definitely indicate that, apart from loving you, he also feels quite comfortable and confident in your company.

SLOW DANCE HUG- If you have ever hugged somebody and just moved aside far enough to take a look at one another, while your arms are still around the other person, then it is this type of hug. In this case, although you wish to converse with the other person, you don't want to move apart from the person, since you like to be in his or her arms. This sort of hug usually happens when two individuals have gone out on a date and it is extremely emotional as well as intimate.

LINGERING HUG- While hugging in this way, your girlfriend is going to wrap her arms around you, while putting her hand on your back. Usually such hugs are going to last for a bit more than the standard hugging time, which is often the approach taken by her to show that she has fallen for you. In case you want to be certain, look for other signals, like a neck hug from her.

LOOKS INTO YOUR EYE HUG- It is one of the best hugs that you can get from your guy. If your man is looking at your eyes directly while hugging you, it might imply that he is simply bowled over by you.