Cuddling

Ruby
Ruby likes to cuddle up to your chest to keep warm during cold nights. You tanlge your legs together to press even closer.

Weiss
Weiss didn't like to admit she liked cuddling. She would make sure you sleep with space between you, but would eventually scoot closer to you to warm up.

Blake
You loved to cuddle into the crook of Blakes neck whil your arms are wrapped around eachother.

Yang
Yang loved to be the big spoon while cuddling. During the night she would pull you closer to her, she was always warm and would share her warmth with you.

Nora
Nora wraps herself around you and sleeps ontop of your chest. You would always wake up with drool on your chest.

Pyrrha
Pyrrha liked to sleep with your legs intertwined. It made her feel comfortable and safe with you.

Velvet
Valvet was always the little spoon. You sometines squeezed her butt which would make her squeek, blush and glare at you.

Coco
You love cuddling Coco but somstimes sge smothers you. She lies ontop of you and buries her face in the crook of your neck.

Winter
When you get the chance to cuddle sith winter, you're usually kinda professional about it. You sleep facing eachother, with a little space between you. But during her sleep she will grab your waist and pull you closer.

Cinder
Cinder is the big spoon. No questions asked. Shed keep you close and plant light kisses on the back of your neck.

Raven
You always have to pester Raven to cuddle. But when you do, she cuddles up ontop of your chest. She likes to use your boobs as pillows.