The Movies

The Next Day

Emma's POV

Maya and i woke up we changed and went to the subway. We went to Rileys we buzzed in then Riley came down then we went to school.At lunch we were all siting eating.

"Do you guys have plans for Saturday?" I asked.

"No "they all replied.

"Well now you do,cuz were going to the movies." I stated.

"What type of movie are we gonna watch?" Lucas asked.

Lucas POV

I hope it's a scary movie cuz if it was i'd ask Emma to sit next to me so i  can be the guy she hugs in the scariest part of the movie. I really like Emma and i want to be closer to her cause Farkles always near her flirting with her.She gets weirded out by Farkle and whenever im near she gives me a help me please look.

"I want to watch a scary movie, i love them." She said.

"Ok but you have to sit next to me." I said,then she smiled and nodded.

Maya's POV

I saw Lucas staring at my sister then i realized he probably liked her and i think she liked him. Tomorrow was Saturday and we each planned to ride the subway. While they were deciding what movie we were gonna watch i remember the day Emma got discovered by here manager. We were in the subway station when we met weasel then my sister told him to play a sick beat then we were both singing and rapping our dad was with us at that time,we were performing at the end when we performed we got 1000dollars we split the money then some lady came up to us and offered us a record deal Emma said yes but i said no then a few weeks later she became so popular that she went on tour i cried for a week cuz she left and my dad went with her but we still talked all day and sent each other pictures.

"I know let's watch Annabelle ." I suggested.

"Ya I've been wanting to see it." Emma agreed.

At the movies

Emma's POV

We got to the movie's we each bought our tickets Maya and Riley went to buy popcorn and Lucas Farkle and i went to save us seats i sat down next to Lucas he was at the very end of the row and farkle was on the other side of me,flirting like always. Maya and Riley walked in and sat down.

During the scariest part of the movie

Lucas POV

All the girls screamed Emma and i held hands for 20 seconds then let go. We kept watching the movie.

After the movie

Maya's POV

We all went home.

"Hey Emma." I said smirking.

"Yeah?"

"Remember during the scariest part of the movie... i saw you and Lucas were holding hands."

Emma froze for about 10 seconds.

"Yeah, i was happy but scared at the same time."

"I knew it you do like him"

"Yeah but he doesn't like me."

After she said that we went to sleep and i could tell she was awake thinking about Lucas cuz i could hear her moving around in her bed.