The Truth

The Next Day

Maya's pov

We woke up from the floor and we went to the cafeteria were Jarelyn prepared us breakfast. I hope Emma's okay.

Lucas POV

What if Emma's with a guy at her house all alone since yesterday, they could be making out. I was thinking about her while i was eating.

Rileys POV

I got up from next to Farkle, i guess we fell asleep from playing truth or dare.We went to the cafeteria where Maya and Lucas were eating.

Emma's POV

I woke up and Andy was still hugging me with no shirt on.

"Good morning princess." he said and he kissed my cheek.

"Good morning prince charming you want breakfast?" I asked.

He nodded and we got up and went to the kitchen. He jumped on the counter and i started making pancakes. He grabbed my waist and pecked my lips before he sat down on the table we ate and then we went to go change. After we changed we came to the living room and i sat down on the couch. Andy came up to me and he sat down next to me.

Andy's POV

Emma and i were sitting on the couch when i got an idea to send her friends and Mr Matthews a message. I know how much Mr. Matthews takes care of Emma and Maya.

"Hey Emma lets take a video and send it to your best friends and Mr Matthews so they can see that your okay."i said while smiling.

"Thats a great idea lets do it!" she said while smiling.

"Give me your phone." I said.

"Here." she said while handing me her phone and i gave her mine so she could play with it while i record the video.

I went to the other side of the room and i still had no shirt on i started recording and started talking, "Hi this is Andy Emma's boyfriend and im making this so you can see that she's okay." i then walked over to her. "Here's Emma, say hi Emma." she was on my phone not looking up she did a peace sign and she went back to playing. "I know what your thinking why am i here. Well, i moved here to be with Emma and we are back together and were in love." I explained then kissed her cheek.

She smiled and blushed then she turned my face towards her and she kissed me. I ended the video. When we pulled apart after five minutes we smiled and she bit her lip. I sent the video and i looked for her friends in her contacts she had 100 contacts. I found Lucas, Bryan, Riley, Maya, Farkle and Mr Matthews. I send the video then we cuddled together while watching a movie.

Maya's POV

We were all eating in a table even Mr. Matthews was here when we all got a text alert at the same time. We all checked our phones and it was from Emma we all watched the video. Riley and i were smiling Farkle was crying and said "He took my woman!" Lucas got mad and punched the table.

"That was a boy, it's too soon for her to be alone with a boy!" Mr. Matthews yelled causing Riley and I to laugh.

"Dad they're two young kids in love just let them be." Riley said.

"Yeah they've been together for five years and they've lived together for five years and they haven't done nothing bad. All they do is kiss and cuddle and hold hands." I explained.

He stayed quiet and we kept eating.It was time for school to start we went to each class and by lunch time the storm was over so we could go home afterschool. I was walking to my last class when Lucas came up to me.

"Can i go to your house afterschool so me you and Emma can work on the project we were paired on for Mr. Matthews class?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." i said and smiled then we went to our sixth period class.

Afterschool

Lucas and I were walking to the subway and we got on a train. We were quiet the whole way there.

Emma's POV

Andy and i ate lunch then we sat down on the couch. We were looking into each others eye's and leaned in closer and closer. We started kissing which then led to us making out. After five minutes we stopped to breathe then started again. The door swung open and i heard a gasp causing us to separate. Oops I'm in trouble.

Maya's POV

I got to the door step with Lucas behind me . I found the spare key and then opened the door. I gasped when i saw Andy and Emma making out on the couch. Lucas was just staring at them.

"Emma are you gonna introduce us." Lucas said annoyed.

"Yeah...Um...Lucas this is Andy and Andy this is Lucas." Emma said.

They shook hands and said hey.

Emma's POV

"Why are you here Lucas aren't you supposed to be next door at your house." I asked while interwining my fingers with Andy's.

"Im here to work on our project for Mr Matthews class." He explained.

"Oh you got Maya as ur partner?" Andy said.

"No its a group project. I got Emma and Maya."he said

"Well how many people can be in each group?" I asked.

"Four." Maya nd Lucas answered.

"So its just the three of us?" I asked.

"Yeah." Maya nd Lucas said.

"Well now its four cause Andy is gonna join our group since he's also in Mr Matthews class. His schedule came through the mail yesterday before the storm started." i informed.

"I know." Maya said smirking.

"How?!" Andy, Lucas, and I asked.

Maya pulled out a piece of paper that had the assignment and who was in the group. It said
Partners: Emma,Lucas,Maya, and Andy
Assignment: Music sing a song or dance.

"Thats why you didnt let me see the paper when Mr Matthews gave it to you. You looked at it then just started smirking." Lucas said almost laughing.

We all laughed and started on our project. We decided to sing a 5 SOS song. We decided to sing What I like about you.

I was gonna do Luke's part and Maya did Calum's and Andy did Michael's and Lucas did Ashton's part. I taught Andy how to play the guitar and Maya taught Lucas how to play the drums we practiced everyday afterschool in the auditorium. It was the day to perform Lucas and Andy were nervous and Maya and I were calm. I was wearing a black and white shirt that said 5 SOS on it some jean shorts and combat boots with a beanie that said BAW$$ on it. Maya was wearing the same thing but she was wearing a hat that said FLAWLE$$ on it. The boys were wearing a 5SOS shirt and black skinny jeans with red sneakers and a red beanie.