3

Annie's Pov
So today is the day!!! I get to meet Asher!!! My mom said that they're doing the same thing that Ashers parents are doing. They're gonna come like later, they won't come with me! I'm so excited!! I'm pretty sure he is gonna be at the airport first, he is just gonna wait for me then we'll take a Uber and yea yea. I didn't text him this morning cause I wanted it to be a surprise. I think he did too since he didn't text me either.

Ashers Pov
I'm so excited to see Annie!! I'm kinda sorta already on the plane. I'm gonna be there first, so I'm gonna wait for her to get off her flight. We'll probably take an Uber and go to places. She never been to LA, so I'll maybe take her to Disney or Universal sometime this week, or when our family is here. I'm just, SOOO excited to see her!! I just saw her recent post she's sooo cute!!!

Annie's Pov
So I just posted a new photo!

@/annieleblanc

Liked by @/asherangel and 12,372,3882

@/annieleblanc
Happy 🧚🏻‍♀️

@/asherangel - I'm excited!!
@/annieleblanc- @/asherangel same!
@/ashannie- OMG GOALS ILY GUYS
Liked by @/asherangel & @/annieleblanc
@/missjaydenb- imma miss you girly 🥰😘
@/annieleblanc- @/missjaydenb Imma miss you too!! 🙁💗
@/stanningjulianna- QUEEN GO OFF SIS
@/finallyanns- YES OMG HOTTIE CUTTIE ILY 💗💗😍😍
@/hater1- kenzie can do better 🙄
@/hater2- ehhh

I honestly can't wait to meet up with Asher!!! It's gonna be soo fun!!

* fast forward to when they get off the planes *

Third person Pov

Asher just got off the plane and he is has to wait till Annie gets off hers

Ashers Pov
So I just got off my plane and I'm just gonna wait till Annie gets off hers, which is right now. I walked up to her gate then...

Annie's Pov
I got off the plane and I was waiting at my gate till Asher came then..

Authors note
Word count - 325
Sorry it's short I was busy with school, school is so fucking boring