𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 || Mike Wheeler

Pairings: Mike Wheeler x Fem!Reader

Requested: "Hey! Can you make a Mike Wheeler imagine where the reader is looking for Dart instead of Max and Mike walks in and it's basically the same scene but with more fluff! Also, if it's too much to ask, can you involve Eleven being jealous (because she's so cute that way) and the reader without a skateboard? Thank you <3"

A//N: I tried my best to follow the scene but also make it just different enough. Like with the whole skateboard thing it was harder than I thought for this scene not to have a skateboard in it, what with the whole zoomer thing, and long story short you have skates. That's your thing. You like skating in your free time, you always have, you're better than most. You're abnormally good at them. Idk, when your not going between classes, (basically, when it's any sort of emergency, or you have nowhere you need to be, or both, what have you) you strap them on so you can go places quicker. You love skating you would do it 24/7 if you could. Sorry if that's not the case for you in real life. But yeah, its the kind that you can like attach to your shoes and you carry them around in your backpack and when you guys went looking for dart you decided now would be as good a time as nay so yeah... Not my best idea, I know but I couldn't think of any alternative to zoomer so... here we are!

Warnings: Jealous Eleven. If your a hardcore Mileven fan this might not be for you.

──────.*ૢ✧ ཻུ۪۪.*.° ──────

Make friends, she said.

It'll be worth it, she said.

When you and your mom moved to Hawkins Indiana, you figured it would be like any other typical cheesy movie plot where the girl moves to a shiny new town, has to make new friends, is a little angsty about it, but then everything falls into place later.

Well, not so much.

And by not so much, I mean, not at all.

Your first day at a new school, you figured you get into the routine of things before even trying to make new friends. No big deal, you just needed some time to settle in is all. But then two boys caught your scent and they practically follow you everywhere like puppy dogs and show no signs of stopping any time soon.

Normally, you'd be creeped out. And you'd admit, you were a little at first. But you soon realized they were harmless enough. They even made the effort to invite you into their friend group.

And boy, were they persistent.

After giving it lots of thought, you figured what could be the harm in giving them a try. It could be fun.

Boy, were you wrong.

You were beginning to get sick of all the hushed whispering and secret 'party meetings' they were determined to keep you out of.

Now there was a weird lizard frog that Dustin - one of the two boys, who would not stop drooling over you - discovered. His friend Mike, wanted nothing to do with you, insisting you stay out of everything. Will the other boy, who was quite shy, but the nicest of the bunch. And Lucas, the second boy who had shown quite a liking to you. You figured that at least Dustin and Lucas would stick up for you against Mike.

You know, given that they pestered you to join making you believe you were actually wanted at this school. And now, they were being all weird and secretive and letting Mike kick you out.

You were starting to think it was more of a cult type situation than a friend group given all the hushed whispers and exclusive meetings.

And one strange thing after another kept happening and now you were all spread out across the school looking for the weird lizard-frog thing that escaped. Knowing you'd personally cover more ground if you were your skates and given school was technically over you pulled out your strap on skates from your backpack and attached them to your shoes, leaving the rest of your belongings in your locker util you found the thing, you got to work.