🎶it's driving me mad🎶

it was a week later, Ringo raised his hand asking to be excused from his lesson to go to the bathroom. the teacher of course let him.

ringo was walking to the bathroom happily, his tummy full as they had just eaten lunch.

he slowly opened the door to the boys bathroom as he heard gagging noises coming from a stall.

he slowly creeped in and shut the door, once more hearing a choking gagging noise then the noise of someone throwing up.

"im a fatass."
he heard georges voice say from that very stall, as he coughed.

the stall door swung open and ringo flattened himself against the wall hoping george wouldn't catch sight of the boy.

he watched george stand infront of the mirror and go through motions of lifting up his shirt and exposing his prominent rins and hipbones, wrapping his fingers around his wrist, lower arm, upper arm, and thigh, and feeling his jawline in the mirror.

ringo sniffled as tears began to fill his eyes as he saw the layers upon layers of cuts and scars lining georges arms.

georges head whipped around to investigate the sound with an angry look on his face, only to soften when hr sees its ringo.

george puts on his leather jacket, hiding what he never wants the world to see and kneels beside ringo.

"hey ritchie hunny, whats wrong?" george cooed.

ringo looks him in the eyes and raises his eyebrows, to which george sighs understandingly. looking at the ground he mumbles, "i wanna get better yknow.."

"go clean a week and youll get a date, harrison."

george perks up at the promise of a date and grins at ringo, wiping his tears.

"anything for you, babe."