getting better all the time.

TW!!! eating disorders and bodychecks!!! dont read if triggered by that

it was 3 am and george was heaving up calories upon calories over his toilet while ritchie was asleep.

he wanted ritchie to see him eating. wanted to see he was getting better. wanted to make ritchie happy.

he wasn't getting better.

ritchie had been asleep dor the past 15 minutes, and theyd been snacking while watching Mid90s.

george regretted every second if eating, but he wanted to see ritchcie happy.

after he was done dry heaving, he sat on the cool tile, clutching the toilet bowl.

breathe in. breathe out.

wipe the tears away. it'll stop hurting soon.

gargle a small cup of water.

lift up your shirt. check your ribs.

hold your hipbones in your grasp.

wrap fingers around wrist, upper arm, thig-

then, there was pounding upon the door.

as george froze, the knob wiggled.

he'd forgotten to lock the door.

george let his shirt fall down to cover his stomach, ready to come clean.

as the door swung open slowly, a worried ritchie crept inside.

"george baby, are you alright?"

george shook his head, tears prickling the corners of his eyes.

ritchie took george into a loving, warm hug and  kissed his shoulder.

"i understand its hard, i'm here for you through every second of whats happening."

ritchie muttered, referencing that he knew what his sweet, sweet george was just doing.

george nodded into ritchies mop of hair, a fee tears leaking out. grasping onto his shirt tighter.

"thank you ritchie"

"anything for you."
...
"hey ritch?"

"yeah luv?"

"i love you."

george felt his ritchie smile against his shoulder, and he heard a happy mutter of,

"i love you too."