MCR Albums

Just my thoughts on the 4 My Chemical Romance albums. I happen to notice how they seem to string together.

In other news I am not good at writing addiction and self-destructive tendencies.

Take a look at the last sentence of each paragraph and tell me if it matches the album theme.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I brought You My Bullets You brought Me Your Love.

I'm trying to find my way. Everything I do seems to be wrong, why must you leave me? I don't know how to live without you. You choreographed my every move, breath, and sentence. Without you I am nothing. I take things just to stop missing you. I don't remember some days. They blur, mixing together into nothingness. Come back, or I just might not make it.

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.

I'm okay now. I think I can move on from you. The drugs stopped working and I still don't really know what to feel. Am I okay? Can I really live without you? I never needed you. You manipulated me. I don't care. I may still die but who will care? You won't. I don't. But while I live I will see your downfall. All you have worked for will burn. All you know will be desolated. You will die alone. No one will notice as I fall. Down, down, down this hole that no man has risen from.

Welcome To The Black Parade.

I will be okay. I can cry, no one will notice but I don't care. I will survive. Do you want my blood? Here it is! I'll give you gallons! I'm still alive! Despite all the thing you have done to me. I'm here, and here I'll stay. What does it matter anymore? I'm FREE. I'm a slave of my own mind and I don't know if I'll make it out alive.

Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys.

I've made it thus far. You will too. Lean on me. I can carry you through the storm of your evils. I am stronger than I was. Help is only a moment away if you will speak. I'll sing it from the rooftops, the government, your parents, and peers will never hold us down for long. We will survive and thrive. They will call us satanic, they don't understand the pain we've been through. They were always okay. They never had to do the thing we did. We made it out alive from our OWN minds. We are individuals, they will never tie us down. We will grow up in our own time. We will be okay. We ARE okay.