Chapter 24

A/N: Surprise!! Here is another unedited chapter to continue our tense drama. This chapter might the longest yet.  I have to go to bed but it was hard to stop. 

I had to go back in time, through the old chapters to find some old memories and realized that poor Jeongyeon has been suffering for a while because of that stalker. Hopefully, better days are coming on the horizon :).

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did writing it. Good night or good morning, wherever you are~

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

November 29th, 2018 - 2 hours before the club incident, an apartment in Seoul

"Kook-ah, how long is it going to take you to pick this one lock?" Namjoon asked his friend as he stands behind him with Hoseok.

"Just be patient, Hyung. I'm so nervous right now that my hands are shaking like crazy. Are we even sure this is the right place?"

" I checked three times before we left. That's what Sejin hyung gave us." Hoseok looked at the paper in his hand as he answers.

"My question though is, is it a good idea to do this ourselves? We could totally hire someone to take care of this." Jungkook asked again while he expertly maneuvers the lock. 

He had learned this unusual skill after he became tired of having to call one of the members to open the door late at night. When he started dating Nayeon, for some reason, he always left his keys at home. When the guys started giving him curious glances about where he was coming from late at night, he decided that enough was enough. Normally, he would be done quickly but the current situation was getting to him. So many things could go wrong.

"Of course, it is. What if some strangers get their hands on some secret info and sell it to the media. Let's just go in, get the stuff and leave."

Basically, if tonight went wrong, BTS would be done for good. The media and antis would have a blast if this ever came out. Namjoon could already see the headline... 'Four BTS members broke into their stylist's apartment to uncover evidence of the set-up of their disgraced member who was involved in a sex scandal with her.'

Taehyung was the fourth one in their group and he was keeping watch outside in the car. If he spotted Soojin, his job was to call one of their them immediately so they could get out of there.

They felt safe about the last part of the plan. Jimin had invited Soojin out with Yoongi and Jin so unless something really unexpected happened, she shouldn't be back any time soon. Namjoon was still in the middle of anxiously thinking about what they had to do when they all heard the click signaling that the door was finally open.

Jungkook sighed in relief and stood up, wiping his hands on his jeans.

"Let's go in, Hyung," He pushed the door open and stepped into the dark apartment. The place was not what any of them of them had imagined. It was cleaner and more spacious than they'd expected. Did stylists make such good money that they could afford to live in places like this? Something was definitely off here even though they couldn't tell what it was.

Their eyes busily glanced around the room, trying to find any clue that might lead them in the right direction. To be honest, they had no clue what they were looking for but if the rumors about Soojin were true, there had to be something here.

"Shit, I don't see anything yet. Look, I don't mean to play devil's advocate here but what if we were wrong? I don't like this." Hobi's stress was slowly rising and if there was one thing he hated the most, it was feeling stressed out. He wasn't convinced that Soojin was as bad as the guys said but he came in support of Jimin. There was no way she would have lasted at the company all these years if she was that crazy. He had talked to her a few times and she seemed like a cool girl who was a K-Pop fan.