Chapter 4

Quote💋
"In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength"
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
♠️Eska Waters♠️
I was horrified out of my mind. Now I think I should have killed myself when I had the chance to. "Well you probably figured out that you're gonna die today, I mean nobody's that stupid; although I might have overestimated your stupidity". He ranted. "To bad the basements aren't sound proof I couldn't keep you in there forever, people were starting to question me, your screams are loud and full agony that's the only thing that's turns me on about you; other than that your a full on ugly duckling". He laughed in my face. He crouched down to my level.

"Once I'm done with you the rogues with finish you off". He whispered taking out a brief case and a purple liquid inside a syringe. "See I didn't give you this one cause it's for killing". He looked dazed. "I would've killed you before but I don't think the moon goddess would want to see your ugly face yet, I'll give her a break even if she made a mistake with the whole mating project with me and you.
"Why do you hate me?" I asked hoarsely. "Oh I don't Know maybe it's the fact that your....you".

"Enough chat, we have to get started don't want to keep death waiting, oh tell lucifer I send him my best regards". He said with a sing song-y voice. At least now I get to die. I have nothing to live for i lived a full life. Not the happiest I suppose. For the first time in forever I felt calm and in peace. Samuel brought out a box with ancient engravings on it. I was faced with a silver liquid inside of a syringe. He pierced it into my skin and seconds later I felt a pinch.

Really, that's it, that's your master plan to kill me my grandma could do better th-. The pain pulsed through my body like a never ending storm. It increased and my body involuntarily convulsed on its own. Jerking and arching in pain. "Oh, HUN you look like your having a bit of a moving problem how about I help with that". He cackled. As my vision got blurry and my senses were nullified.

I mustered my energy to say one last thing as I saw multiple figures approach me. "You.....*wheez* Samuel Jensen are a sick sun of a bitch and on your death bed, once your are begin dragged not to hell, no, no, that is far to merciful for you, once you are dragged to the purgatory by cold souls and leviathans, my *screams in pain* my spirit will dance on your grave, and if live through this.....I WILL FIND YOU *cough* AND I WILL KILL YOU". I used the last of my breath to deliver that message.

Before I was infamously dragged into darkness I heard him say. "I'll hope to see the day, then I can rip you to shreds once more". He chuckled darkly.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Quote💋
"Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not"
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
➕➕➕ 3rd Person POV ➕➕➕
(An; I'm not to good at third person believe me I've tried it's not good but bear (or bare) with me Enjoy!)

Growls erupted the forest as their feet below them plowed through the heavy ground; they were getting close. 'Reid, come in Reid'. John Parish the beta reported through our werewolf mind link. 'Loud and clear parish what's the four-one-one?' Reid replied back through the telepathic communication. 'Rogues, they are trying to eat another female rogue that seems to be unconscious, though not quite dead yet'. John said. 'Alright get rid of those sick things, bring in the female rogue for treatment then tell me when she wakes for questioning'. Reid growled. Rogues doing that to they're own kind sickened him.

Reid Johnson may be the most feared alpha and son of Josiah Johnson second highest ranking council member in werewolf world but he has feelings or so he keeps telling himself everyday. Reid looked down at his paperwork and groaned. "This is even more paperwork now that I have a potential rogue problem". He sighed and got back to it.

-Two and a half weeks later-
"Has our rogue Jane Doe woken up yet?" Reid asked his top ace medical instructor and pack doctor. Simon Drephield. "No". He replied. "The injuries she abstained?" Reid was curious how this Jane doe mysteriously appeared on his land almost kill by a pack of wolves. "Well......." Simon trailed off wondering if he should tell all of it or just leave it to her. That'd be cruel of Simon to expect a young woman like her would openly talk about. "Get on with it Simon". Reid urged. He wondered. Had he been afraid of what he was going to hear. Cause normally rogues had rough back stories a lot were explicitly gruesome.

"Our Jane doe had such extreme injuries old and new that we had to transfer her to the EMICU (Extreme Measure Intensive Care Unit), she had several bite wounds around her body, her breathing was little to nothing, she broken and or fractured her ribs, internal bleeding on some vital organs; she stopped breathing about an hour ago......" Simon had to stop and take a breath. Reid stopped. A young soul such as hers shouldn't have that many injuries it doesn't seem like she been a rogue long. Rogues only think your enemies if your a new rogue.

"But the remarkable thing is about twenty minutes ago she had started breathing and her heart had brought its self back up, and this ones a fighter, she stable and there are more injuries but the main thing that's got me bewildered is......." Simon was pondering and frankly dumbfounded. "What is it Simon?" Reid asked softly. "She had signs of rape (an; "hello I'm Dr. Grape the 'G' is silent 😎😏" you get, huh *nudge nudge* huh. Ok yea I know Bad time but I was trying to lighten up the mood, 😶😕....... "unicorn out"😔✌️)". Reid looked at Simon gobsmacked. Had one girl been through so much.

He suddenly felt remorse that he hasn't felt willingly in a long time.
🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗
Hey you guys yea Ik it's not to long but very sad yea i tried to lighten up the mood key word tried.
Anywhore.

Vote ✒️✏️📇📤📥📧📝📲📲📲📩✉️📨📩📩✉️✉️📝📦📦📮📮📭📪📫📫📬📭📮📦📰

Comment 💭💌💬💭💌💭💬💌💬👥💌💬💌💬💬💭💭💭💭💭💭
And
Share👫👫👬👫👫👭👫👬👫👭👭👬👭👫👭👭👬👬👬👫👫👫👬👫👬👭👭👭👫👬👫👭
Love y'all
-Sexy Chica👌✌{️👆}(Every fairytail member should know the last one if y'all know what I mean comment below)
Hint Hint ☝️☝️