DAD?!

Y/n POV
I woke up next to my prince once more and kissed his forehead remembering what had happened last night. I looked at the time and saw that it was 12 in the afternoon. I sat up and nudged Vegeta awake. He looked up at and with his evil smirk and grabbed my hand.
"Good morning lovely." He said. My face heated up as I got out of bed.
"Where you going?" He asked with a pout on his face.
"Getting dresses and I suggest you do too." I pointed at his naked body and smirked.

Time skip to Gokus house

"Thank you for bringing me home Vegeta." I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek.
"I had to make sure you got home safe is all." Looked away with his face red. I smiled at this. I knocked at the door and wrapped a scarf around my neck so dad wouldn't see my mark. Goku answered the door.
" hey geets! Did you and y/n hang out or something? You where gone I'll night I was worried!" He grabbed me and squished the life out of me.
"I'm fine dad let go!" I managed to get out. I walked in side and my dad followed as the door shut I smiled at Vegeta and he smiled back.

Time skip 3 weeks

I was nervous to tell him how could I? How would he react? Would he be mad? Ugh this is so hard! I knocked on capsule corps door and Bulma answered.
"Is Vegeta home?" I asked
"Yes he's upstairs." She replies and pointed up. I walked up the stairs slowly it's been 3 weeks since I've seen him. I opened the door and saw him laying on the couch.
"Vegeta.." I mumbled. He sat up happy to see me and threw his arms around me.
"It's been so long why haven't you come see me?" He looked at my neck to see his mark.
"I healed up nicely." He smirked. I blushed madly and kissed him.
"Vegeta I came here to tell you something." I was so nervous and he noticed.
"Yes y/n what's wrong?" He let go and scooted back on the bed waiting on me to speak.
"V-Vegeta... I um I -I'm pregnant."  I looked him in the eyes at first he showed no emotion but then I huge smile spread across his face. Good he's happy
"Y/n that's greet!" He said hugging me.
Oh shit how am I gonna tell dad