Chapter 14

Will's POV

I jump up out of the bed as I hear the door burst open, knowing who it is I try to run up to jack for a big hug but my legs are still too weak and I just fell face first. I look up to see jack with his hands over his mouth looking down at me.

"Are you okay?!?" Jack asks me as he reaches an arm down for me to hold. I see Razz and Lewis sneak into the room.

"Yeah, hehe!" I say blushing, that was embarrassing. Jack picks me up and sits me on the bed. Mark and Felix chuckle completely catching me off guard.

"I forgot you guys were there!" I say. That's also embarrassing. Everyone laughs a bit, then I see Mark and Fe went over to meet Lewis and Razz. Like they know each other, but they've never met in person.

"So, you're Lewis right?" Mark asks him. Lewis grips Razz's arm and nods. Razz smiles and pats Lewis' head.

"He's a little shy when it comes to meeting new people but don't worry, he'll warm up to you in no time!" Razz says, as Lewis slightly hides behind him.

"Aww, it's okay Lewis! No need to be shy around me!" Mark says and holds out a hand, then pulls it away. "Here, I'll give you some space. You can warm up on your own time" Mark says with a sweet smile.

"AWWWWWWW!!!! I THINK MARK LIKES SOMEBODY!!!!!!" Felix yells.

"NOOOO!!! IM JUST BEING NICE!!!" Mark yells back. Everyone other than Mark laughs, even Lewis.

"WAHH-WAIT-HEY!!! LEWIS!!!" Marks face turns red as Lewis keeps laughing, Mark just turns away and crosses his arms. He then laughs with us, trying not to get upset more than he already is.

"Haha! Anyways, Will why do you not have any proper clothes on??" Jack asks as he turns to me.

"Because you didn't drop off any!!" I say in reply.

"I have some in my bag you can borrow! My boxers would literally be like shorts on you, Will" Mark says.

"Will, you can wear my hoodie if you like" Lewis offers, Mark looks over at Lewis and blushes a little the looks back at his bag for a pair of boxers.

"Um... Nah, it's okay dude, but Jack's on the other hand!" I said as I gave a smug look over at Jack.

"YOU JUST WANT IT BECAUSE ITS FLUFFY ON THE INSIDE!!!!!" Jack says pointing at me. here I am trying to hide my grin, and I'm not succeeding.

"Maybeee~~" I say trying not to laugh. He chuckles and unzips his hoodie and passes it to me. I take and hold it close.

"Ah-ha! I got 'em!" Mark says pulling a pair of rainbow boxers out of his bag. "Here these should suit you!" I looked at Mark puzzled. "Because your super gay!" I facepalm as everyone laughs.

"Yay! Lewis isn't laughing at me this time!!" Mark says putting his hands in the air.

"Yeah well, he's laughing at me you ding-dong!!" I say, crossing my arms. Lewis walks over to me and hugs me.

"I'm not laughing at you, Will!" Lewis says. I see Mark in the corner of my eye as he crosses his arms.

"Haha! Mark looks so unimpressed right now!!" I say half joking. Lewis looks at Mark with an innocent face, then he shyly walks over to Mark and opens his arms for a hug.

"Awwww!" Mark says before hugging Lewis. Lewis hugs back and snuggles into Mark's shoulder.

"I feel way to tempted to join in on this hug..." Razz says. Lewis pulls away from the hug and motions for Razz to join them. "No, no it's okay! You two looked like you were enjoying that..." Razz says shoving his hands in his jean pockets.

Mark's POV

Why is Razz so agitated? Why does he care that I'm hugging Lewis? Is he jealous? Ugh! He's my friend too! Why can't Razz back off!?! Wait, why am I so mad? They're close friends. By the looks of it, I think Razz likes Lewis anyways. I see Lewis walk up to Razz and hugs him snuggling into his chest. I mean... they are kinda cute together... Whatever, if they wanna be together they can be together. I hear squealing and I look around to see that it's Jack. Of course. 

"Umm... Mark? Can I have the shorts now?" Will says looking at me.

"Oh! Of course! Here" I say tossing them at him.

"Thanks!" Will says making his way to the bathroom.

"So why did you guys bring so much stuff anyway??" Jack asks.

"Fe and I are staying a while-"

"You can always stay with us! We have a guest room!" Jack says interrupting me. 

"But aren't those two-" I say pointing at Lewis and Razz, but I'm interrupted again.

"No, they have my old room so you and Fe can stay in the guest room as long as you want! I'm sure Will won't mind!" Jack says. Felix and I look at each other and shrug nodding our heads.

"Great! It'll be great to have you guys over!" Jack says as Will limps out of the bathroom with his crutches. Jack walked up to him and wrapped his arms around Will's waist holding him close.

"You  look great in that, Will~" Jack says as Will's face turns a bright pink.

"Th-thanks!" Will says, Jack kisses Will passionately gently rubbing his side. "J-Jack, I-I have s-some s-stiches th-there" Will says slightly lifted his hoodie to show them, they looked like some pretty deep wounds. 

"Aww..." Jack says as he knelled down in front of Will, then he kissed the spot where Wills stitches are. Will twitched at the touch of Jacks lips agents his waist. 

"Damn..." I breathed under my breath, to be honest that was kinda hot to see. It's a weird thing to say but, it's true.  Felix nudged my side and grinned.

"I bet you wanna do that to Lewis" Felix whispers to me as my face heats up.

"I swear to god Fe, I'm going to kill you" I whisper back.

A/N

BOOIIIIII!!!!!!!!! I HOPE U LIKED THIS HECCING CHAPTER CUZ I SURE DID!!!!

ALSO, OVER 1000 WORDS!!!! YYAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!

AAALLLSSOOOOO 1888 READSSS OOMMLLLL!!!!!!! U GUY R DAAH BESTT!!!!