Baby, come through.

Rarity's POV- Today I'm going over to AppleJack's apartment. She wants to see me... I don't understand why, but I still love her... But I'm still mad at her also. Before thinking I out on my sexiest outfit. (Out of many) and was prepared to dazzle her.

I came over and there was car parked in the drive way, it didn't look like any of our friends. Well... Besides Dash's red gto.

I parked and walked toward her apartment. While I was coming up I heard her door open and someone talking.

"Look.... Just go." AppleJack said.

"B-but... Jackie baby... I thought you wanted this?" Female.

"No I actually don't... The only girl I want is Rarity... Now get off my porch, and FYI, no one calls me Jackie." AppleJack said as she looked at me.

When the girl had passed it looked like she was angry... I get why. AppleJack chose her over me, who wouldn't, I'm more of diamond than that lower class rock.

I walked up to AppleJack's door step.

"H-hi" I said...

"Come in." She said as she opened the door for me.

When I walked in it looked just how it was when I left, except more shirts on the floor. I saw dash asleep on the couch.

"Don't mind her..." She said as we walked back to her room.

We sat on the bed.

"Rarity... Look..." She started

"Hm?" I replied

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean any of it. I'm sorry and... I just want to be with you.." She said as she took my hand.

Oh! I wanted to take her back so badly! But I couldn't...I have my pride and my dignity.

"I understand.." I said.

"By the way, who was that girl who left a while ago?" I asked as I fixed my eyes on her fingers. She often did that when she was nervous. How cute.

"Oh um...that was r-raspberry t-touch..." She said slowly as she but her lower lip.

In an instant I stood up.

"Why was that skank over here!" I said

"She called me like 25 minutes ago

... She said how she missed me and was gonna come over." She explained to me.

I was furious.. I didn't get so mad right away, I wanted to see how things would play out.

"Really now?" I said as I but my lower lip.

She nodded. I sat back down.

"AppleJack...I'm sorry... B-but...I just don't know..." I said as I twirled my hair, the thing was, I was doing things that turned her on or she liked so she could see what she was missing out on.

She just stared at me.

In that manner I took off my jacket and scooted closer to her. She was really nervous now.

I pushed her down on the bed and sat on her lap, I started kissing her over and over again.

I knew it was driving her crazy.

I felt her put both hands on my bum and brung me closer.

"I'm sorry AppleJack..b-but I have to go" I said as I pulled off of her grabbed my jacket and left her room.

She followed behind me out of the door.

"What! Nah, you can stay for a little while longer" she begged as I walked to the door.

"No, I'm truly sorry I got you all worked up." I said as I twirled my hair and licked my bottom lip.

"W-what-" I cut her off

"I'm sorry but...I'll see you later I guess" I said as I walked toward my motorcycle, wiggling my hips in the process.