Letter #1 (Who it's written by: It's a secret!!)

Happy Hunger Games! (Letter, Stories and more!)

Thanks for reading! And check out the facebook page I admin : http://www.facebook.com/nancylundrigan3#!/pages/Yes-frosting-The-final-defense-of-the-dying/326170640787676 I'm Mags<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Letter 1:

I never knew that I would miss him as much as I did. I mean I actually didn't know I would even love him until the games. While we were all training, me and him would team up and practise our survival skills. At first I thought he would love Rue since they were in the same district. The effect he had on me was amazing. I mean I love him so much I promised before I die that I would steal some of the careers food. Risking my life for us. I was scared when Claudius Templesmith announced the feast because you said you would get mine and your bag. So I had to follow you. I think you were very strong. Strong enough to kill Clove and strong enough to let Katniss go. It was only You and I, Cato, Katniss and Peeta left. And I didn't want to fight them. So I took Peeta's berries. I knew that they were Nightlock. I was sad that Cato and the mutts killed you. But I'm so glad you're here with me now. I love you Thresh. Forever.

                               Love,

                                           Foxface.