Talk

A/N- SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN OVER THREE MONTHS. LIFE IS CRAZY. I HAD MOCK EXAMS AND PROLLY FAILED LMAOOOO. I'M GOING ON A RESIDENTIAL FOR TRANS KIDS THIS WEEKEND AND IM SO EXCITED AHH. ALSO I'M SEEING ALL TIME LOW, AS IT IS, IDK HOW AND PARX IN TWO WEEKS SKSKSKKSKSKSKSK
ANYWAY YOU PROLLY DON'T CARE, ON WITH THE STORY

~Dallon's POV~

I've fucked up so badly. Why didn't I charge my phone? Why didn't I just charge it beforehand? I nervously drink some water and wait for my phone to charge a bit. Anxiety fills my body to the brim as I think of just how much I fucked up. It takes every muscle in my body to not throw the phone at the wall. That won't solve anything, that'll make it worse.

I turn the phone on impatiently, not caring that it's only at 7%. That's enough. Notifications flood in and my heart sinks really low. Ryan tried to contact me so many times, texting me and calling me and I wasn't answering. I scroll through all the texts and count the missed calls. I've messed it up. Any chance of us being together is now gone because I ruined the one thing that was supposed to change everything between us. Well, now everything is changed, but not in the way I wanted it to.

I fucked it all up.

~Spencer's POV~

I pull out my phone and quickly text Jon. Ryan's hugging me, face resting on my chest, almost completely asleep. I'm holding him close as well. I just watched my old best friend nearly kill himself, I don't really wanna let him go now.

Me: Hey babe could you come over? I want to pick Dallon up <3

Jon: I'll be right there xx <3

I look through my phone and find Dallon's contact and take a deep breath as I begin to type out a message.

Me: Hey I'll explain when I get there but I'm coming to yours to get you. You need to tell Ryan what really happened basically

He reads it and I sigh. I just wanted to make everything better for Ryan. If I had a wand, the first thing I would do is make his life easier. Ryan has had nothing but problems his whole life and I hate seeing him go through shit, especially when he's so low. He tries to convince everyone that it's no big deal but this finally broke him. He thinks it's all his fault now.

Ryan tenses, inhaling and looks up at me with tired, puffy eyes. He has been crying on and off since I found him, and he's still crying. I hug him tight, turning my phone off and tossing it to the side. I want him to be okay.

~Jon's POV~

When I walk into the house, I frown sadly at Ryan. He looks exhausted, pale, and sick. He looks over at me, blinking tiredly. He frowns and sits up in Spencer's lap.

"Wh... what are you doing here?" He asks. Spencer tenses a bit.

"Spencer texted me. How are you feeling?" I ask Ryan, but he looks down.

"I just want it all to be over. I haven't felt this low since... Keltie," he says, and both Spencer and I tense up. He never really talked about her to me but I know that he ended up in hospital many times for attempts when everything with her happened.

I don't really know what went on. Ryan only talked to Spencer and he didn't want anyone else to know. I got the jist of it though, Keltie was toxic and wasn't good for him

When he said he felt as low as he did when he was with Keltie I was extremely worried. Spencer and I need to do something to help him. Ryan can't keep going on like this

Spencer eventually stopped stroking Ryan's hair and stood up, still holding him. Ryan sighed and looked up at him as Spencer placed Ryan onto the sofa. Usually, Spencer slightly struggles to hold Ryan but he lost so much weight that Spencer was holding him with ease