Chapter Seven: They're All Going to Die

"Y/N, can you tell me what you saw?" Valentine was sat by the bed you were laying in. It's been two days since he's captured you and for those days he kept asking you the same thing. What did you see in the vision? And every time he was met with silence, still in this catatonic state you were in. After he would ask you he would then drill a hole in the side of your head to improve your powers with hopes of you telling him what you saw. Little did Valentine know was that you were indeed awake in your mind, you were just trapped.

You were sat up in your bed thinking of a way out of the room you were trapped in. A glass wall and door is what was between you and the outside wall. On the other side of said wall was a woman who has told you she is just like you, a banshee. She was teaching you how to use your powers to get out of the room you were in. "Use your voice, Y/N." She kept telling you. You tried but it didn't work. You got more and more frustrated the more you tried which resulted you in hitting the glass. It didn't crack but it did make your hands bloody. "Use your voice!" The other banshee screamed breaking the glass wall, the energy from the wall making you fall back hitting your head rendering you unconscious.

When you woke up up I were laying in the bed still trapped in the room with the other banshee the other side of the wall. You got up from the bed determined to get out of there. Standing in front of the glass you positioned your hands in front of you. You took a deep breath and screamed. The glass cracked slightly, the banshee on the other side told you to scream more and you did. You screamed with every fibre in your body until the whole glass wall broke.

You woke up in a unfamiliar room but saw a familiar person, Valentine. Your head hurt and you saw equipment on the tray beside you with blood on. "Are you going to tell me what you saw, Y/N?" He asked.

"They're all going to die." Was all you said before you screamed causing everyone in the room to fall back into the wall. You got up out of your bed and made your way to the open door, using your banshee powers to remove anyone that got in your way. You made your way to the front door before you were surrounded. One of them stepped forward holding a taser, you tried to manoeuvre your way out of the way but ultimately fell down after being struck with the taser. You fell on the ground, the last person you saw before closing your eyes was Valentine.

-

"Are you sure this is the place?" Jace asked as him, Alec, Izzy, and Clary all came to what looks like and abandoned building by the docks.

"This is where Magnus said she is." Alec replied. Jace nodded as he readied himself to go in. Everyone followed his pursuit, checking their weapons and arming themselves with them. They all signalled they were ready before going in. Jace and Alec went one way and Izzy and Clary went the other way. Valentine's men attacked them but the four Shadowhunters took everyone down with ease. On there way through the building they checked each room but saw no sign of you until they got to the last room. Jace nodded towards Alec who nodded in response before they headed into the room. What Jace saw broke his heart. You were laying in a chair tied down with a hole in your head. Jace ran over to you, putting his seraph blade away, and untied your hands and feet causing you to fall onto him.

"I got you." Jace said holding you close to him. "I got you."

"Jace." You smiled, your voice hoarse from all the screaming and your lips dry. You snuggled into his hold, a sense of safety coming from him. Alec stood the other side of the room watching you and his parabati. Never has he felt his parabati feel this way before, especially about a girl but he could tell he was happy and relieved that you were okay after the past few days of feeling helpless and afraid that he lost you.