1. Late...

You woke up you're alarm clock and pressed snooze a million times when you finally looked at the clock...

"SHIT I'M LATE GOD DAMMIT Y/N!!!" you said jumping out of bed and running around like chicken with his head cut off. you got your clothes on (picture at the top) and raced to the mall to work. You ran into hot topic as if on cue your boss came out and pulled you into his office.

"Y/N this is your third time being late" you hated him with a burning passion but you loved your job.

"I'm sorry Mr.Brown my car broke down and I had to have it toad and then I had to call someone I'm so sorry" you lied but made it convincing.

"well you'll lock up and you only have one more chance before you know what will happen. NOW GET OUT" you walked out and went to the back room to restock some stuff you saw missing before your friend bri came over.

"whats he all worked up about?" you just kept putting stuff us.

"I was late again...." you just looked down in the box of things seeing new BVB shirts and brackets along with some lanyards wishing you could go see them tonight...

"girl you need a roommate so your not always late" she sounded like she wanted to move in... but you couldn't keep your mind off of Andy wishing you could meet him.

" Yeah, yeah iv Hurd it before Bri, but I'm good really." you didn't realize how sad you were about anything till that moment. It hit you like a bat out of hell you felt lonely, sad, depressed, confused just everything. until Bri hugged.

"Its okay y/n don't cry." you didn't seem to realize you were crying until she said something you ran into the back and went into the bathroom to fix your makeup. 'ugh y/n you gotta pull yourself together its just a concert and its not like they wont ever come back to Oklahoma' after that you just lost it you started crying from what felt like nothing at all. All you could think about was going to the concert because you know they might not come back at all. bri knocked on the door...

"Hey y/n lets go get lunch" the sound of sympathy in her voice. you stood up and fixed your makeup before walking out and agreeing before you went to the food court and got some Cinnabon. (you can change it if you want)

"hey whats wrong?" bri just looked at me while we were eating I was hoping she wouldn't ask.

"Nothing really I just wanted to go meet Andy tonight but I couldn't find the money for the tickets and our boss is making me close, but I guess it just isn't in my future" I sighed.

"that's understandable. I mean I would want to too if I was as big of a fan as you..." she trailed off.

~ Time Skip to 8~

We finished eating and went back to work. About 6-7 hours later no one was there besides me so I sat on the counter and got on my phone and looked at the time before getting on Instagram. ' YES! only a hour before i can leave' you sat in thought.

~30 min being on the phone past~

*the doors open to the shop* I jumped off the counter and shoved my phone in my pocket because I didn't want the customer to complain to the manager of bad service. then I saw him.....

You walked out from behind the counter calm and casual. You saw him looking at ask Alexandria shirts and looking around for his merch and seeing what we had here. you walked to the back of the store trying to cover your shirt so you didn't look like a giant fan girl. You zipped up the jacket but the zipper was broken right in the middle where you could still see Andy's face.

You just decided to go back to the front and just wait for him. As he walked over you tried not to scream  and jump up and down instead you just tried and act cool which you found quite hard. Keep it together y/n i know hes your idol but just be cool.

"did you find everything alright?" you asked grabbing one of his shirts he put on the counter and scanned it.

"yeah I see you guys don't have a lot of BVB stuff here ill have to check on that. " he looked around at the store some more before grabbing a black eyeliner.

"is that everything?" then you met his eye contact and held it for a minute before he looked at your shirt.

"I like that shirt" he gave you one of the cutest smiles ever.

"I do too." you said kinda blushing and looking down.

"can i sign it? If that's alright with you." you looked at him grabbing a silver sharpie.

"that would be great" in one quick move he was over the counter and uncapping the sharpie and putting it on the back and starts to sign it smiling.

"And there we have it." he hugged you while your still in shock and a smiling mess you hugged him back.  OMG OMG OMG OMFFFFFFFFFFG IM HUGGING ANDY FUCKING BIERSACK !!!!!!!!!  even though you were freaking out mentally you were pretty calm and collected outside.

"I never got your name" he added.

"oh right its y/n" you smiled grabbing his card and scanned his card.

"that's such a pretty name. thank you ill see you later" he smiled big before walking out and saying good bye. The last thing he said echoed in your head did he just say see me later????? *confusion*

As you close up and start to leave you go to the food court and got some food before going home. When you got home you put your food on the counter. Going to the bathroom to take a fast shower, you looked into the mirror seeing something Andy's name.....

______________________________________________________________________________

Wow what did he give you???? leave a comment and fav if you like it.

                                                                 1037 words