"The Liaison" Description of Book

Piper McPherson has become a liaison for the mighty Buchanan clan. Being fourteen, the youngest age possible for a liaison, is bad enough, but she also happens to be a girl. 

Kalum Buchanan, a young Lycan, has taken it upon himself to make Piper his personal liaison for the year that he has her.Two hundred years later, Piper gets to return the favor to Kalum when he is given to her clan as a liaison, giving her complete control over him and the opportunity to repay him for the year she had spent under his thumb centuries ago.

Her hopes for revenge threaten to go up in smoke as she is placed under Kalum's protection as some invisible threat is out to get Piper. 

Kalum, quite happy with the turn of events, begins to worry that his past with Piper might ruin his chances with her.

***************************************************************************************

Dear Reader,

Do you want to find out what happens with Piper and Kalum? You can now purchase the ebook on Amazon kindle. For the month of February, the price will be only $.99. Get it now!

And soon there will be a paperback version, so keep an eye out for that.

Here is the link to get the ebook: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N5BCPL1

Happy reading,

C. M. Fahnlander