two

again.. short chapters are intended. and important note at the bottom. ily guys

have you ever loved someone so much that it hurts to even look at them smiling at someone else? well that's what happened to me today. 

*flashback to 2:20 pm*

"Ashton, will you take a picture with me?" the fan who looked about 18 said to Ashton. "Sure I will, beautiful." the phone snapped the picture and Ashton turned to look at the girl, "You are really gorgeous. What's your name?" Ashton had said to the nameless girl. "Sarah." She said while blushing. "What a beautiful name to mach a beautiful girl. I have to go now. Goodbye cutie." Ashton kissed the girl known as Sarah's cheek.

*flashback over*

i was so angry. i know i didn't have the right to be angry, but i was. i didn't have the right to cry over something that stupid.. but i did, and honestly it helped to let everything out. even if it was to a hotel room pillow.. i still let it out. i'm in love with him and i can't have him. it's been 3 years. 3 freaking years and this boy hasn't noticed my feelings for him.. 

how does he not notice all the late night cuddles and the cheek kisses are more than a friendly gesture.. i really like him.. i love him. when is he gonna realize?

okay so i've been thinking.. i don't know if i actually WANT the boys together in this book.. like idk maybe there will be a second book? idk personal message me about it. ily guys. byeee