Chapter 5: confronting sky

-I own the character Kiara Manx.
-This chapter is based of off a fan-fiction I read. (Credit: imaginationqueen87)
-I edit to where I add some context and format the story to fit the way I see. Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Kat realized at the moment that Sky's attitude was disturbing some of Kiara's worst memories of her childhood past and something had to give. Kat showed her daughter to her new living quarters, where her belongings lay on her bed waiting for her; then went to the control room to talk with Commander Cruger.

"Doggie, I need to talk to you about Kiara" she said.

"What about her?" Cruger could tell that something had Kat worried, but what escaped even him.

"There is a cadet in this academy that she is afraid of to the point that she cannot make herself stay in the same room with him."

"Who is that?"

"Sky. There is something about him that scares her."

"Kat, I don't know what to tell you, but to wait and see if this resolves itself, and if it doesn't then we'll try to find a plan of action. Unless her fear of Cadet Tate starts to compromise our missions then we'll have to get involved immediately."

Kat started to protest but held it back because she knew he was right. Meanwhile, Kiara was debating whether or not she should tell Commander Cruger about Aisynia; that brought up one question though, would he believe her. She then decided to tell her mom first and then tell Cruger if Kat thought it was wise to do so. There was also the little problem surrounding Sky Tate for them to deal with.

Kiara sucked in a deep breath and approached Sky; she straightened her jacket for the umpteenth time then got his attention. "Sky, I need to talk to you."

"Okay."

She took a seat near him on the couch trying her best to keep enough distance to give her a head start if it arose that she needed to run.

"what is it?" he asked.

She tried her best to explain the way she felt as she sat there, and, even though her explanation made her sound an awful a lot like Bridge, Sky still got the just of what she was trying to tell him. Although, her problem with him was still a mystery. At that moment she decided to tell Commander Cruger he could let Sky see her case files along with the rest of B-Squad if they wanted to know. They deserved to know the truth about her, but, at the time, she didn't realize how much of her past would appall them.

Kiara entered the Command Center to talk to Cruger about how she should let Sky find out what was causing her to be afraid of him and Cruger agreed that allowing him to read the police reports and see the pictures was the best idea; that way he'd get the best idea what she went though. Kiara left and Commander Cruger retrieved the files then called sky to the Command Center; he needed to know what Kiara had been though and there was no better time then to do it. Sky walked into the command center and saluted the commander.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry short chapter! But what will Sky find out about Kiara's past? Why is she scared of him? Stay tuned to find out! Please let me know what you guys think.