|5|

(Hello everyone, I'm alive. I had the Flu and now I am much better. I started a new book and it's called 'That One Girl' it is a fan-fic for the movie Zombie and I couldn't get the idea out of my head, so I wrote it down. I hope you go check it out and I also hope you enjoy this chapter.)

"She was pretty." Matilda said when we were down the street from the house. "Yeah,she was." She gave me the side eye. "Stop it." Yes, my little sister knows I'm bi. If I told my parents, I'm out of the house. My brother would tell my parents. So, yeah. Matilda and I tell each other everything. We are closer than a lot of siblings.

We soon made it home and I went straight to my room to change. 

(Except, you know, looks like Taylor Momsen)

I finished and started heading to the door. "Were you going Melody?" Matilda asked. "The shop to work on my bike."

"Can I come?"

"Sure, bring your homework so you can work on it."

We started to walk to the shop when Matilda slowed down a little, so I bent down and she jumped on my back. When we got there I saw dad sell one of the cars I fixed, that's good enough to drive for a while, to an old guy. I set Matilda down and told her to get my tool box and bring it over to a blue car that I need to work on. I popped the hood from the inside of the car. I looked inside to see what needed fixen'. Matilda brought over my tools carrying it and using her powers. She set it down and I kissed her forehead. "Go sit on that tire and do your homework, k?" "Mhmm."

By the time my dad was about to go home, I had fixed about 3 cars good enough to not kill anyone. Matilda handed me tools whenever I either couldn't reach them from under a car or I was using another tool and couldn't move to get the new one. She helped sometimes but preferred reading and learning along with pranking. Taught by Moi. I cleaned up and we left in dad's car. I prefer walking, but I'm tired. When we got home I immediately went and took a shower.

~Time skip~

"A whack to the belly. A smack to the face. Burns is hurt." Dad and mike were fake boxing while mom sat really close to the T.V. watching boxing. Then the doorbell rang."Saved by the bell."
"Oh,hello I'm Jennifer Honey. I'm Matilda's teacher."
"What's she done now?" He then turned to Matilda who was sitting on my lap finishing her homework.
"You! Go to your room, right now!" Then he turned to Jen.
"She's your problem now."
"There is no problem."
Dad looked at her kind of disgusted."Then beat it. We're watching TV." Oh my lord here we go, Jen's going on a tangent. I went to my room to see Matilda on the bed doing her homework. "Oh, by the way your not in trouble, just dad being and idiot." She nodded then went back to her English work.
"Come on you're gonna wanna see this." She got up and we went to the corner me more leaning out in full view with Matilda standing in front of me.
"Who is it?"
"Some teacher.Says she's gotta talk to you about Matilda." He then took the remote and turned off the T.V. Jen was standing behind him and, wait a minute, Is that Angel? Oh, that's Jens little sis.
"What did you do that for?"
Dad turned to Jen. "What do you want?"
"Matilda has a brilliant mind." ain't that the truth.
"Yeah, right. Give me a beer." He directed that last bit to Mike.
"Her math skills are extraordinary."
"Do you want one?" Mike asked. I snorted walking into the room then leaned up against the back of the couch. Angel and Jen looked at me. Angel got a bit pink and Jen gave me a questioning look.I raised and eyebrow at her. She then realized.
"No thank you, dear. She's reading material that I didn't see until college."
"College!" my parents mocked.
"With private instruction, she'd be ready for college in a few years."
"A girl does not get anywhere
by acting intelligent.
Look at you and me.
You chose books. I chose looks.
I have a nice house and a husband.
You teach children their ABC's.
You want Matilda to go to college?" Jen nodded then my parents laughed and she faltered.
"I didn't go to college.," no surprise there," I don't know anybody who did. A bunch of hippies
and cesspool salesmen."I coughed into my hand. "What, you got something to say brat?" "Oh, yeah, just that it's no surprise that you and mom didn't go to college because everyone who meets you can see you are both class A-Idiots."

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, doors over there, don't let it hit ya on the way out." Then I turned around and walked back to my sister who gave me a high five. I saw Angel stifle a laugh then looked at me and I winked at her. She blushed, haha.
"Don't sneer at educated people. If you became ill, your doctor would be a college graduate. If you were sued, your lawyer would have gone to college, too."

"Oh, the irony." I whispered to Matilda.She giggled. "Sued by who?," Dad started getting defensive. "Who have you been talking to?"Nobody." Jen was highly confused."I can see we're not going to agree. Are we? I'm sorry I burst in on you like this." Then she and Angel left. "We ought to sue her for interrupting our show."