Prolog

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°ΠΠ°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

yak wake up you lazy head” said the brother

“five more minutes” said the sister.

“wake up before i throw this cold water at you”  threatening his sister while holding the bucket to the air.

“fine!!fine!! jeez,what time is it” the sister ask.

“it already afternoon sohyun ah get up and go shower yourself the boys will be here any minute you know how they gonna ask food right so get up help me at the kitchen” said the brother throw the towel right at his sister face.

"ah jin you always cook by yourself why i need to help you urghhh” said sohyun pouting.

what did you just call me little girl?” said jin.

“i...i mean jin oppa you can cook by yourself as usual why sudden asking me to help you?”  said sohyun ignoring her brother scaring gaze.

“you want me to throw this cold water at you?” prepare to threw it.

“FINE!!!!goshhhh i will help you urghh” she get up and taker her towel to the bathroom.

after few minutes she walk downstairs to the kitchen.

“so what can i help?” ask sohyun.

“make chicken soup is your greatest dishes right so do it while i do the other dishes” says jin while cutting ingredients.

“okay” sohyun don't take much time and just take ingredient she needs especially chicken and start cooking her greatest dish.

after 1 hour cooking with her brother,the boys or we called BTS  a idol singer in kpop industry also as jin sohyun brother part of the group already at the door knocking like crazy.

“yak!!!wait you six hungry bear” said sohyun to the door and open it.

“hyunnie” said the maknae jungkook hugging sohyun.

“hey hey i want to hug her too” said taehyung pushing jungkook.

“boys don't be such a child we have always met like everyday jeez” said yoongi already sit at the couch.

“yoongi is right tho,let her go you silly boys” said namjoon pushing the two away from sohyun.

“thank you oppa cause of you i have a air to breath” said sohyun smiling.

“no prob” said namjoon rubbed sohyun head gently.

“stop talking and sit down at the table the food is ready to be serve” said jin put cup of rice one by one.

they all go to the table sohyun between suga and namjoon the both hyung know what happen if they let taehyung and jungkook beside's sohyun they will happily disturbing the sister eating mood.
they all has consider her as their own sister since sohyun was 17 years old now she is grown up girl(20 years old).

“let me guess sohyun cook this?” said hoseok poiting at one dish caught his eyes.

jin nodding.

“please try it oppa” said sohyun.

hoseok take his spoon and taste the soup,his eyes wide up
“it is good as usualy never different at all”  said hoseok give a 'good sign' .

the other dig up the food infront of them.

in the middle of the eating mood jin spoke up.

“i found you a job sohyun ah” said jin while chewing his food in his mouth.

sohyun coughing and suga give her a glass of water
“what job?why do i need a job” said sohyun stupidly asking that to her brother.

“why?? do you even realize you have been staying at our house more then a month and your rent house owner call me many time saying that you didn't pay the debt you little squid” said jin.

oh right she have running away from the rent house owner just because she don't have work and supposedly her brother pay for her but because of her lazyness to work,her brother stop paying it for her
thats why she stay at the bangtan house.

“what kind of job did you found for her?” said namjoon.

the boys stop eating when jin mentioning about sohyun working.

“a work is responsiblity needed and harkworking” says jin.

“hey it's fine actually she staying here with us” said hoseok.

“i want her to learn to be independent” said jin.

“what the name of the job are you saying oppa?” ask sohyun.

“a manager for a idol group” said jin.

you mean our group?” ask namjoon.

“no someone else group” said jin.

“why not our's hyung?” said jimin.

“we already have manager you small jem” said taehyung.

“aishh youuu” said jimin.

“no,i don't want to” said sohyun crossing her hand to her chest.

“you will and you can't refused” said jin looking at his sister.

sohyun shaking her head and go upstairs to her room.

Wait for the first chapter everybody please vote and comment ^_^