Vortex

Flashbacks of her dark past, back in the present, is worst.

Startrix could not control her emotions in her nightmare cell. She couldn't hold it, she was crying as her systems inside are on fire. She had no choice but eventually she let it out.

°~In her head~°

Startrix open her optics. She was in an enclosed space, an abandoned planet, the planet that she now remembers horrifyingly.

She is in the planet where she had been given her Quintesson powers along with her sister, Slipstream. Somehow, she felt more powerful than her, more mature even though she the younger one.

Suddenly a shadow appeared in the mist of the darkness. The shadow was the same height as her, but more evil. She was smiling malevolently, ready to strike her visitor.

Startrix: Um. Hello?

The purple optics of the shadow glinted.

shadow: Startrix Pax. (She chuckled) You couldn't control your powers back in that cell, can't you?

Startrix(stuttering): What--How did you know? Who are you?

shadow(smirked): My name is Vortex. I'm the form of your powers, I am, should I spoil it to you, your nightmare.

Startrix: What?

Vortex emerged from the fog. She look exactly like Startrix, though her paintjob was black instead of white, and dark blue instead of sky blue. She had the scars just like Startrix, where she got them back in Kaon. Bruises and energon on both their bodies; it was clear the Vortex was kind of from another dimension, or she was the evil side of Startrix's soul, either way she had been suffering the same fate as Startrix.

Vortex: Startrix, Startrix. You have no idea who am I, or what is going on, don't you?

Startrix: Where am I?

Vortex: I thought you already knew?

Vortex began to walk through the foggy air. Startrix followed her. As they walk, the fog began to went away from them.

Soon, as some very tall gates appeared, Vortex pushed them hard. With a creak sound from the gates, Vortex motioned Startrix to come in and started to run.

Startrix looked around and was shock to see familiar statues of Quintessons of different emotions.

Startrix gasped at the massive hole in front of them, lying down as the entrance to the core of the planet.

Vortex: Now do you recognise?

Startrix: Yeah, I do. Damn, that's... so long ago.

Vortex: Well, you're right.(she points at the atmosphere of the planet) We're in the past. Your past.

Startrix looked up at the sky and stared at the familiar spaceship about to land at the field next to them.

Vortex(grabbing her clone's servo): Come on!

They ran to a statue of an angry Quintesson and hid behind it.