Surprise & Capture Part 1

Mabel POV:

We're finally able to go inside the fearamid and rescue Dipper. It took a while for Grunckle Ford to update our tech, but now it's time to kick some dorito butt.

"Ready sweetie." Grunckle Stan Said. I quickly nodded my head and started to prepare my grappling hook which has never let me down. Grunckle Ford and Stan are coming with me along with Wendy and Pacifica. 

"Let's go rescue my Bro Bro!!" I Exclaimed. We quickly ran out the door of the shack started to journey toward the fearamid. Speaking of the fearamid,There is also a weird rumor that Bill has managed to get a queen which is mind boggling. I mean, what kind of person would marry that stupid dorito.

Bill POV:

So Sixer and some of his band of misfits are coming over. I can't wait for them to see my queen and lose themselves to their pity emotions. Well, better get my queen ready for some visters.

Narrator POV:

Mabel and the rescue party finally managed to reach the fearamid after getting past the eye bats. Ford cut a hole in the bottom and asked Mabel to use her grappling hook to get inside the fearamid. Once they managed to go inside, the group went to the dungeon and tried to find Dipper with little to no success.

Afterwards, They headed to the throne room to search for more clues concerning Dipper when they managed to find Bill Cipher.

Mabel POV:

That stupid dorito was looking right at us with an eye smirk which made my blood boil. He knows where Dipper is and he's just taunting us.

"Where is he Cipher!" Grunckle Ford Shouted. He was pissed just like me over the mocking vibes that Bill sent our way. 

"Where is who Sixer? I don't know what you're talking about." Bill said with a smirk. 

"Where is Dipper Bill!!" I Shouted. I didn't want to play his games which irrates everyone to no end. 

"Oh you mean, Pinetree! He's fine and if you want you can see him yourself." Bill said.

"I don't believe you Cipher!" Grunckle Ford Shouted. I didn't believe it either, Bill Cipher always seems to tell lies.

"Well, I have proof...Oh Pinetree!" Bill Shouted.

"Yes, Bill?" Someone Asked. I quickly looked around and spotted someone very gorgeous. They had a pair of wings with a tail. They were also very pale with blue highlights in their hair. Not only that The mysterious person also had sharp talons, a pair of horns along with sharp teeth.

"What have you done to Dipper?!" I yelled. He just laughed at me and I started to dread the answer. The events that happened afterward started to make me lose hope of getting Dipper back. If only Grunckle Ford kept his mouth shut then these events wouldn't have happened to us.

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Suggestions?

Bye 🤗