Chapter 13: Seoul

6 WEEKS LATER; JULY 21, 2019

Y/N POV

It's actually here, the final day of the tour. It feels like a lifetime ago that I ran late to the surprise performance the took place only three miles away at the gymnastic stadium. As I rose onto that stage, I had no idea that I'd find new best friends and fall in love, but here I am. I look over to Rosie and grab hold of her hand giving it a good squeeze. She looks over to me and smiles. Rosie, Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, Lee, Paul, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Greg, and I are all in the backstage lounge with a few minutes remaining before we begin the show. Paul came out to support the final weekend of the tour, and with tonight being the last night, Em and Dre are doing the final act before the encore with me as a surprise for the fans and a special treat for the recording.

"Alright everyone, this is it, the last show of The Worlds Collide Tour," I begin my speech to the group. The girls all holding back tears to avoid ruining their makeup. Even Greg's eyes are getting all watery. "When I was told about this tour, I'll be honest, I was angry and upset. I thought you were all going to be slightly talented hopefuls and that I'd spend the entire time getting hated on for doing more work with pop singers. While I was right about the hate, I couldn't have been more wrong about you girls. You're all some of the most talented, hardworking people I've ever met and I couldn't be more proud to call you all my friends. We've all been there for each other during times both good and bad, and that won't stop after this tour. If you ever need me I'm just a phone call and a flight away no matter what it is. I love all of you. Now, let's kill this shit!" I say.

"WORLDS COLLIDE!" Greg shouts out and we all look at him confused, "I... I thought we were all gonna..." We burst in laughter. Em, Dre, and Paul all just shake their heads in the corner of the room.

"Alright, everything's set for recording," Dan, the tour manager says to us. Paul and Dan had arranged for the last performance to be recorded so that it can be released and sold as a CD & Blu-ray combo to fans. The girls and I loved the idea because it also gives us a great memento of the past couple of months.

 The girls and I loved the idea because it also gives us a great memento of the past couple of months

The stadium is filled with Blinks and my fans. The electricity in the air is palpable. A slideshow showcasing me and each individual member of Blackpink cycles through when everything suddenly goes black and the crowd starts screaming. It's showtime. Pink neon lights fill the stadium as an extended intro to BOOMBAYAH starts to play. The girls slowly rise onto the stage only their silhouettes visible against the pink lights. Jennie shouts into her microphone, "Blackpink in your area! Blackpink in your area!"

"Been a bad girl, I know I am. And I'm so hot, I need a fan. I don't want a boy, I need a man." Lisa raps as they do their choreography, still only visible as silhouettes. The beat drops and the stage lights shine down on them as Jennie breaks into her opening verse.

They continue all the way through the first chorus. "Boom boom bah BOOMBAYAH! Blackpink in your areaaaaaaaaAA!" Then I quickly rise onto the stage for my verse of the BOOMBAYAH Remix and the crowd screams wildly!