Safe World

Thank you all for reading this preview of my book "White Wide World". 

It is a feat in itself that you have stayed with me for this long, and for that I owe you everything. You have truly pushed me towards my goals and dreams, and you have helped me become a better writer.

It's because of you, that I can announce that White Wide World officially have hit the online store.

I will keep the first few chapters up for everyone to read and enjoy as they like. The full manuscript was never uploaded to Wattpad, which means that you have well over 250 pages to enjoy! I hope you will go check out the full book on Amazon and support me in this venture, just like you have supported me before.

If you have enjoyed this book, and decide to purchase the book, please do give it a review on Amazon and Goodreads. It would truly mean the world to me.

If you seek more information, you can always visit my Wattpad profile where you should find all you need – and if not? Send me a message and I shall reply quickly as a bunny. A special chapter from White Wide World can also be found on my facebook page, so if you have an interest in this, be sure to hop by.

Be sure to check out my other upcoming project which will always be featured on Wattpad first!

Thank you for the years of support and kindness.

ms",2'n