Chapter 2

They're so high, Radke is barely able to stand. Danii has a habit of selling people faulty drugs. I say give him the good stuff, they get the good stuff. I told them they dont need as much to get high as they did the other, but they didnt listen and did 4 lines each. Morons. I was able to stand and make sure that we were all safe, but eventually I had to get Carlos to come with the boys and take ETF home, safely.

"You know, Lex, this is getting beyond a joke. I know we all like a bit off fun every now and then but you have been getting high too often... Is there something I need to know, or that you need help with?" Carlos lookedat me with a worried expression on his face. I sighed

"Carlos, I went out with some friends and i got a buzz, its not a big deal! Plus, Danii has been  selling them the weak stuff, they weren't used to doing less, i had to make sure they were safe." I turned on my heel and walked away. Why did I need to make sure Radke was safe?

2 WEEKS LATER!:

I'm back at school, *sigh* Everyone is keeping their distance, but not because of what happened between me and Majesty, yesterday, Hex had a fight and i had a bust lip and a black eye. Not gonna lie, I looked badass.

" Hey, Lex!" Radke called from across the hall, I hadnt seen him since the night with the drugs.

"Whats up, bitch?" I asked... insulted... he laughed but realized i was seriously trying to signal "Back Off" I wasnt in the mood for drugs or even talking.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Something happened with Hex?" I shot him a glare, grabbed his arm and dragged him half way across the school.

"What fuck is wrong with you?! No body knows about Hex! Nobody can know! You're a fucking idiot! if i was like the other members i would have slit your throat by now. you need to be careful with what youre saying!" I shouted at him. I stormed off and went to my music class. we had an assignment to hand in, even though I wasnt thrilled at having to show the class.

I covered In This Moment,  Into the light. I though this was a beautiful song, it also meant a lot to me. I saw Ronnie walk in half way through the lesson. He came and sat by me, shrugging off the stares people gave him, I growled when a girl gave me a dirty look, she had a huge crush on Ronnie.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I know you aren't like the others and im grateful for that. I know I need to be careful of what I say.  forgive me?" Ronnie's speech shocked me and I just stared at him, mouth slightly open...

"O-of course." I stuttered, why am i stuttering? Regaining myself and remembering what he was like I repeated "Of course, but ever do it again and I wont hesitate to teach you a lesson. " I said in a threatening voice.

RONNIES POINT OF VIEW:

I said my small speech and waited, she sat with her mouth slightly open, the shocked expression on her face made me want to wrap her in my arms and laugh, but before I said anything else, she stuttered her reply. Her eyes held a look of confusion before her persona changed from shocked and vulnerable to domineering.  When she threatened me, I got kinda scared. But it was fucking hot! I have seen her fight before, I pulled her off Majesty 2 weeks ago, she was strong, she was able to pin M down with such little strength. I can imagine her pinning me to the bed, both ofus fighting for dominance- What the heck?! Stop!

"Okay" I muttered and turned to the front to hide my blush.

KRYCTYNAS POINT OF VIEW :

"Okay" he mumbled turning to the front. His raven black hair fell in front of his face so I couldnt tell what he was thinking. I wanted to run my hands through his hair and pull to see if he really falls in love for the night- FUCK! this isnt happening.