Chapter 16 Death Threat

Y/n Pov

Today I will bring my love, Kyungwan to our old school, Hanlim Highschool for our first date. We took a taxi to go there and we planning to have a picnic over there.....

As we arrived, I tell kyungwan to meet someone so I tell her to follow me and she nodded....

As me and Kyungwan in front of the office.....

"oh!!!! Y/n?what are you doing here? And Kyungwan ?"a female teacher ask me.....

It was Elijah seosangnim....

"ELIJAH SEOSANGNIM!!!! "I hug her....

"seosangnim..... "kyungwan waved at seosangnim and she just smile back...

"yah y/n!!!!!!how long it been? "she said and pat my back....

"I guess.... I dunno nah....i suck at math seosangnim, remember? "I chuckled and she hit my hand. I can see Kyungwan is a bit jealous and she just smile....

Me and Elijah seosangnim actually are neighbors. She always punished me because my math results was *cough *.And seosangnim also had a crush on me even she's 7 years older than me..... Yep we just too close but Kyungwan before this at school has warned seosangnim not to close with me and I just chuckled.....

"don't worry Kyungwan, I'm already moved on from y/n since he's too in love with you and not giving me any chance.... "she pout and kyungwan just laugh.....

"seosang, Kyungwan is not her name anymore. Now her name is Yoo Jeongyeon. "I said...

"ahhhh, but why you still call her with her old name? "seosangnim ask me..

"well he is my boyfriend and my eternal life.So only him and my family can call me by that name but since you teach both of us, I will let you call me by that name.... "kyungwan smile and hug me....

"ohhhh yeeeee araseo Mrs Yoo...... "seosangnim laugh.....

Then we say our goodbyes to Elijah Seosangnim and head to the garden...

"KYAAAAA!!!!!!! so long not to come here!!!!!! "Kyungwan yell and run around the garden like a kid. I just smile seeing her kiddo reaction....

Then I start to unpack our picnic....

Jeongyeon Pov

I ran around the garden and smell the fresh air. I can see y/n giggles at my reaction. I forgot that we having our date at school on Monday. Shet, paparazzi will caught us but y/n tell it's fine since he already pay the kids. I don't know how he do that but just how much his payment that pdnim pay? I bet it was expensive shbejejekaak....

Then I sit next to him....

"ermmm what do you wanna eat kyungshi?.. "y/n ask me...

"what do we have? "I ask him...

"well we have, Kimbap, jjangmiyeon, bibimbap, tteoboki, jjampong and others.... "he show me...

"I want to eat you....."I whispered....

"you can eat me later but now I wanna eat real food. Now choose... "he ask...

"pass me jjang please!!!!!"I pout and he peck my lips...

We eat and drink...... We talk about pass and our schedule. Honestly, if I'm not an idol, I already married him and leave with him in peace but when he left me, I choose this path. I hope everything will go smoothly and soon when the times come, I wanna marry him.....

"ya y/n,there is some jjang in your lips... "I said...

"where!??pass me some tissue.... "he ask.. I gave him but I lick the jjang on his lips....