Chapter 35 The Reason I Choose Her

Haruka Pov

Now I'm standing between Sana and Nancy while my both hand holding each one of them hands. I gotta make this decision. What Sana said is true, I still love Nancy but at the same time, I love Sana. What should I do....

"Sana, why are you doing this to me? "I said and she gave me sharp look....

"it because I want to know, who's better living with you and I don't want this thing to get complicated like Jeongyeon unnie and y/n oppa... "she said straight and I just look down...

"tf...... "Jeongyeon Noona and hyung murmured....

"Haruka, you do love me right? You know that I have been force to leave you? I wont leave you anymore I'm promise.... "Nancy said with tears performs and I look at Sana who's already cry silently....

I gotta choose. I can't let this long last. The more we wait, the more struggle I will....

"I will choose Nancy..... "I said and everyone was shock....

"REALLY?!!!! I LOVE YOU HARUKA!!! Thank you for giving me another chance!!! "Nancy said and I look at Sana who just smile sadly....

"so the question has been answered. I know you will choose her. Go make her happy Haruka. Don't leave her like I did to you.... "she said and walk away....

While we all stand behind stage and see Sana walk away with tears, Twice noona are angry at me....

"yah Haruka!!! What do you think you doing?!!! "Nayeon Noona yell at me...

"Haruka, how could you? "Momo noona said and shook her head......

"yah Haruka, is this what you want? To get her hurt? Again? "Jeongyeon noona was about to slap me but hyung stand in front of me and receive the slap for me....

"yah y/n,why are u stopping me? "Jeongyeon Noona yell at him and hyung still protecting me by standing in front me...

"you don't have right to slap my brother. Only me who can decide what he should got. If you slap him, it means you slap your own fiance. I dare you to slap me one more time... "hyung said and I feel proud of him having brother like him even were not blood related....

"why you protecting him y/n? Don't you see what he just did to Sana? And you still protecting him? "she yell at hyung and receive another slap from her....

I go in front hyung and hold noona hand from slapping hyung again...

"yah Noona stop!!!! I have my reasons why I choose Nancy... "I said a bit yell and Noona was shocked and pull her hand harshly from me as Sana stop walking away....

"the reason I choose Nancy, because I still love her.... "I said and hug Nancy and she hug me back....

I can heard Twice are cursing at me...

"but...  "I said and release the hug...

"why? "Nancy ask me and held my hand....

"I love Nancy as they way I love her as little sister... "I said and everyone gasped. Sana look at me from far direction...

"yeah Haruka, what are talking about?!!! Don't joking!!! "Nancy hold my both shoulder and shake me....

"I'm not!!!! "I yell and she stop shaking me....

I walk away from Nancy and to Sana direction. I held her hand and she look at me with confused eyes....

(better put some music that a bit emo:))

"but my love towards Sana never change. Shes my first love, my first kiss,how could possibly I throw her just like that. Just like you said Nancy, you was force to leave me but Sana also. Sana need to move with her parents because of their job and Sana dreams. I know she wanted to become and idol. And I respect it but I can't bear it when you said you hate me, you boring with me. Those harsh words still remains in my minds Nancy but I never feel any revenge as I accept the fate. But when I got to see Sana again.... "I said and hug her.....

"I'm just so happy. Im just so happy that I just met her again. It's like a dream but it's true. No one can replace Sana from the queen title in my heart and Sana.... "I call her and she look at me.....

"I love you squirell.... "I said and she just giggle crying....

"I love you too... "she said and hug me. My clothes feels wet....

She's crying so hard and I just pat her back...

"that's it. That's my shiba inu... " I said and she pull for a kiss that last for 5 minutes....

Author Pov

After the kiss,Sana and Haruka walk back to Twice and Momoland direction....

"so you choose her? I understand Haruka. I could never can be the first place in your heart but I'm glad you don't hate me. I'm willing to become your sister... "Nancy said and hug Haruka. Haruka just whispered thanks to her and Momoland and Nancy left as their walk away back go their seat.....

"I tell you guys, whatever happened Sana is my first and last.... "Haruka said and everyone uwu at me and Sana. Haruka just giggle and all rest look at Jeongyeon who apologize to y/n.....

"y/n I'm sorry!!! I'm just trying to protect Sana from getting hurt!!!I'm sorry!!! "she bow buy y/n stop and hug her....

"hmmmm, what should I do?Eotoke?you slapping me so hard? "he said and Jeongyeon hug him so tight....

"I say I'm sorry!! "she said and start to cry like a baby....

"okay it's fine. But you need to be punished for slapping me so hard... "he smirk and Jeongyeon clueless.....

"what is-ahhhhhh~araseo Y/n Lee Date... "she smirked back and y/n laugh worried.....

"aishhh, plot twist....... fuck my soul. She will eat me again..... "he cursed under his breath and Jeongyeon just hug him so tight....

After they settle what they should have, Y/n, Jun and Haruka was nominated as the second place. It was great that they received a cash and a car as prizers. They came home and celebrate it.....

Later at the night, Jeongyeon came into y/n room as she lock the door. Y/n who just hide under his blanket was praying that he's virginity will not get wrecked anymore as if Jeongyeon gave her the most pleasure sex....

While at somewhere....

Yuna Pov

"y/n oppa, why you so attractive? I can't help with your handsome face..... "

/////new chapter!! Actually I want to put more stories inside this chapter include Smuts *cough*but I just came back from Korea and the next chapter, I'm giving you guys warning, it will be the wildest shit Smut I ever write. So I'm blessings you redears aka Y/n with the next chapter that will contain crazy smut!! I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to vote for my book 💓///////