2

I followed Rick into the prison meeting the others and with the help of his son Carl we brought everything I had into a cell. "I should warn you" Carl pulled on my hand "you're sharing with Daryl he can be a bit um....well you'll meet him eventually" he smiled at me as I nodded "alright thanks Carl" he runs off and I look at the top bunk climbing onto it and laying down "da fuck you mean I gotta share with a new girl I ain't doing that!" I hear who I can assume is Daryl shout as he storms into the cell. I feel two rough hands grab me and pin me to a wall by my neck. "I don't know you old but you ain't sleeping in 'ere" he spat in my face. I felt the anger I have inside me boil over as I let out a small smirk. I grabbed his wrist putting pressure on a certain point making him let go of me. "Don't worry Dixon I don't bite unless I'm cornered" he growled at me and looked to Rick. "I said she could stay. She's a hunter and she can fight" Rick says making me smile "we don't need no new hunter" Daryl barked staring at me intensely. I growled looking him in the eyes.  "Look Dixon i have no intention on taking your place here so grow a pair, grow up, and deal with it ok?" he growled again and walked off. This was going to be fun.

Hey guys so sorry that they are short I've been having a hard time recently but I'll update when I can. Sorry if you are getting bored but the next chapter (or the one after I think) has smut so it'll be worth the wait.