2

"I see. So you're parents are out of town and you need to babysit your baby sister but found noone to look after her?" Principal Damocles summarized the poor girl's failed attempt of a story as Emma stood next to her.

"Y-Yes sir."

The man hummed looking at the student then the little girl, "Very well. I'll allow it for a couple of days but please be quick to find someone to look after her. I will not tolerate any foolish in my classes. Got it?"

"Yes sir. Of course." Marinette thanked him and reached down for Emma's hand.

"Thank you sir." Emma bowed to the man, making him furrow his eyebrow at her then smiled.

"Your quite welcome young lady." Marinette smiled at the girl's manners. She'd have to remember to give her a treat later for her behavior.

"Come on Emma." Emma held on to the bluenette's as they made their way out of the office.

"Well?" Ayla was standing outside with a worried expression.

"Looks like kitten here will be joining us for classes for a couple days." Marinette smiled. It was only 2 days since she found the girl or rather she found her, but the blue-bell eyed teenager grew a bond with her.

"Kitten?"

"That's me!" Emma adorably shouted.

"Well of course it is you cute little button." Ayla kneeled down to the little girl and booped her nose.

"Let's get to class." Ayla grabbed the other little girl's hand and the three of them made their way to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah dude! The graphics are amazing in that game so-" Nino paused, leaning besides Adrien's desk and glanced in front of him. "Marinette?" Adrien looked back along with Nino as his brother sat beside him, reading a book. "Why is that little girl with you?"

"Oh! This is Emma. My little sister." Marinette helped the girl into the classroom seat, gesturing her to sit next to Ayla.

"Oh that's your sister? You never told us you had a sister Marinette." Adrien smiled at the girl.

"That's because she's actually my Mo-" The bluenette girl quickly covered the little girl's mouth.

"Minou!" Felix turned to the girl and joined Adrien with a shock expression. "What she was trying to say is that I'm uh- actually her most favorite sister." Marinette chuckled nervously. Emma growled and licked her hand. "Emma!"

The blonde girl stuck her tongue at her as the bluenette retracted her hand. Marinette returned the gesture making the little girl giggle. Felix watched the exchange and smiled slightly before catching Marinette's gaze. He quickly turned back around and returned his eyes to his book.

"Right..." Adrien stared at the Marinette and Emma with confusion.

"Alright class!" The teacher walked in, making Nino and everyone else sit in their designated seats. She brightened at the sight of the little girl standing in the seat, "Well hello there little one!" The class turned to Marinette and Emma, "I was told that we would be having a visitor for the next couple of days. What's your name sweetie?"

"My name is Emma!" Everyone but Felix awed at her cuteness.

The teacher smiled, "Well Emma, we are all so very happy to have you here."

The little girl sat down and crossed her arms, glaring at the back of Felix's head, mumbling, "Not everyone."

Marinette frowned at the little girl's sudden expression change and poked her cheek. Emma looked up to her then giggled. The rest of the class went uninterrupted and smoothly.