Chapter 13

Hey guys, I just wanna warn you that there will be some rough sex scene, a rape, if you will. There's a warning sign so if you don't wanna read it, then don't.

*****

I don't know what to feel anymore...

I should be happy since I'm now with Josh. Plus he's been nothing but a great boyfriend. So why do I keep finding myself sad because of Vic? Why all I do is think about his soft kisses? We were together for maybe a month or so, therefore I shouldn't have that strong feelings towards him, yet here I am.

I guess it just kind of confuses me because I fucking hate that guy for breaking up with me without a fucking reason or explanation. But on the other hand I still wonder if he's sad just like me or if he's also found some boyfriend. Even though I don't want him to date anyone else but me. When you form it that way, it sounds pretty selfish, but it's true, I do not want him to date any other guy.

And yes, I am aware of my relationship with Josh as well. I don't think it's fair towards Josh that all I think about is Vic. But maybe Josh knew that I won't be able to fully focus on just himself when he kissed me those two weeks ago. Told ya he was a great boyfriend. Except for the hiding so we didn't get caught, we actually had a lot of fun these past days. He'd taken me on couple of dates, I've been to his house once as well and don't even get me started on the hot make out sessions in his office.

This all would be like a dream come true if it weren't for Vic who was on my mind 24/7.

Oh, and speaking of the devil...

"Hey." I heard a quiet voice say next to me. I could recognise that voice everywhere.

"Hi, Vic." I greeted him back as he sat next to me. There was enough empty chairs in the class, why the hell did he have to sit next to me? "Not to be rude, but what the fuck are you doing here?" I shot him an annoyed look. He's not even in this class.

(A/N: Oh my god, this reminded me so much of "She doesn't even go here" from Mean Girls.)

He seemed hesitant at first, but answered eventually. "I just wanted to, I don't know, talk?" Oh, so he ignores me for two weeks and then he wants to talk. Nice.

"And why do you think I want to talk to you, huh?" I questioned. I know I was making him uncomfortable, but I couldn't help it.

"I-I, uhm, I don't...look, I just wanted you to know that we can still be friends and stuff so you can call me anytime you want or if you need help, like a normal friend." He said with a sad smile. Why in the hell did he seem so distressful? As far as I know, he broke up with me.

"As if." I muttered under my breath, not sure if he'd heard it.

"My fuckin' god, stop it!" He yelled at me in frustration. I nearly jumped from my seat as he raised his voice. I looked at him questioningly. "Why are you so mean towards me?"

"Are you fucking serious? Oh, let me think about it, maybe because you broke my fucking heart?! Twice in one day?!" I yelled back at him. He then looked down at his lap regretfully.

"M'sorry." He nearly whispered. "It wasn't my choice." He said, got up from his seat and exited the class, leaving me more confused than ever. How does he mean that? It wasn't his choice? Then whose?

*****

I've been thinking about Vic's words for the whole period, I mean, who else's choice should that be? And more importantly, why did Vic let them tell him what to do? It's his life for Christ's sake. Maybe I could ask him.

After the period ended, I grabbed my bag and jacket and made my way out of the classroom, walking towards Vic's class. I took a look inside the class as I arrived in there, but it was already empty. I decided to check the parking lot since it was his last period. I started making my way towards the exit and right when I was about to walk outside, I saw Vic. In his car. Already leaving. God damn it. I'll just ask him at Monday then.