Chapter 1

Prologue : Y/N is Ben's younger sister and they were separated, Y/N is immortal since she is BEN's younger sister. She is generous and a totally amazing person she hold herself with the grace of a queen (as you should) and she is the best at archery she has never been beaten. I hope you enjoy the story. P.S I DO NOT OWN THIS STORY SOMEONE IS ASKING ME TO PUBLISH THIS STORY FOR THEM PLEASE DO NOT SPAM MY INBOX TALKING ABOUT SOME THIS IS NOT YOUR STORY I KNOW. Thanks

Y/N POV

Finally I killed a family using my bow and arrow...' I miss you Ben' I though to myself. I wish I can still see him, play with him, laugh with him, I'm secretly a ghost. Anger boiled up inside me as I remember how me and Ben died, My damned father he let me and Ben drown. I left the victim's house House with no trace of me even being there, I trudged down the rode and ended up at end empty playground. It was past midnight when I started thinking of how me and BEN were playing at a playground just like this one......

~ A Minute Ago..~

"Wait up!" I said and clung onto BEN as he laughed. " You're sooooo cuteeeee" gushed BEN as he admired you. You squealed and clung onto BEN tighter " Will you promise to never leave me?" I said as I held out my pinky finger " Promise" he said as he instantly hooked our pinkies together. We raced over to the swings as I got on and BEN started to push me. We slowed down and went to a nearby park to get ice cream and lay down on the grass we turned to each other as we watched to sun set I beamed up at him and said " I hope we'll be together forever Big Brother!! "Of Course!" he said as he hugged me.

~ End of Flashback~

I felt tears sliding down my face as I remembered how happy me and BEN were. " I wish I could see you again BEN" I muttered to myself as I say on the swing. I heard a twig snap and felt the eyes of someone on me .

" Come out" I yelled as a Tall Slender faceless man with tentacles stepped out from behind a tree. ( Wait a second........ TENTACLES!!!?!!?). All of a sudden he shot a tentacle at me i quickly dodged and pulled out my bow and arrow immediately shooting one at him. I fired him with a barrage of arrows he dodged each one. " Stop Child I am not here to fight!!" I voice boomed in my head. I winced as the voice rang through my head " Ok so who are you and what do you want"? I glared at the man as I asked the question. " I'm Slenderman and I heard you wish to see BEN again? I gasped as I heard my dead brother's name be spoken " You can't be serious, How do you know about him" I said as tears started to well up in my eyes. " I can read minds" he said. " Well then can you take me to my brother then" I said as I started wiping me tears away. Yes I heard from BEN about what happened how are you even alive? "He still believes that you're dead" he says with a hit of surprise.

" Well I don't know myself somehow I was given a second life after my father pushed me in while I was trying to save BEN, I don't know how and I don't know why but now I have a second life forever" I explained as I shrugged my shoulders. " Well why don't you come to my home, I have some proxies of some sort and they're all serial killers and you're brother is there so you can come and stay. " I accept " I said as happily agreed hopeful and excited to see my brother again. " Lead the way" I said as I trailed behind him.

A/N: Alrighty guys this is the first Chapter published I hope you like it when the original creator tell me what name she wants me to put I will Insert it at the beginning of this chapter >_< anywayssss... THANKS FOR READING!!!!