Chapter 2

Chapter 2Y/N's POVWe stopped to a big mansion then Slendy Opened the door and yelled everyone to come downstairs "We have a new Member! Treat her Nicely" Slendy said then I saw a Boy with a Link Costume on and His eyes were like red pupils and Blood dripping down.BEN'S POVShe looked like my Little sister but she's dead.."Hi I'm Y/N" she said, Waittt Y/N?!?! Its herrr!!!!! "N/N!!!!!" I yelled and hugged her "B-Benny?" she said "Itsss meeee!!!! I miss you Lil sis! "I said and she hugged back "Don't leave me again!" she said and I felt she is crying already "Promise" I said then I broke the hug and seeing everyone staring at us.. "wait You guys are Siblings?!?! " Jeff said "Yep" Me and Y/N said then laughed at each other.Y/N's POVI'm so happy I can meet my Brother again, Then The others introduce theirselves "Hey! Y/N can you tell your past?" Sally said "Uhh....Okay.." I said "Yay!" she said "Well.. Me and Benny were like best friends and Are Father was abusive, I really like to go outside with Benny and We need to sneak up. But when we got back Are Father saw us, He dragged Benny in the forest then at the lake, I keep telling my Father to stop but he threw Benny, Benny tried to swim then I tried to help him.. But My Father kicked me in the lake with him so... We both died at the same place, at the same time and at the same cause" I said "W-Wait! Your dead?!" Jeff said "Y-Yeah I got a 2nd life to be Honest.." I said "How was BEN to you?" EJ asked "a Best Big Brother I guess.. We often play video games" I said "Yeppp" Benny said "That's a Great Past!" Sally said "T-Thanks" I said "But a Sad Past" she said "Y-Yeah" I said.