Chapter 3

Y/N's POV Years passed and I get a great Relationship towards the Creepypastas especially Benny, We would always play Video games, Talk together and Sometimes fell asleep with him, Now I was outside the mansion, practicing my shooting with my Bow and Arrow, I was like an Assassin to this "Hey! Y/N" Yelled Benny "Yeah?" I said "What's up?" he said "Nothing much and Why?" I asked "Well.. Slenderman is calling for us" he said "Ok let's go!" I said and dragged Benny with me, I burst the door open since I do this all the time "Yes Slendy?" I said and sat at the couch "Well Today is very very busy day.. I'm gonna got to Zalgo's Place with the Girls except you Y/N!" Slendy said "What! Why! Is it because I always burst the door ope! And it break?!" I said "No its not about that Child, I can sense your strong enough so You will be in charge  of the Boys Okay" he said "Augh! Fine!" I said.~Tomorrow~Slendy and The Girls were gone now I'm The Boys and I were in the dining room eating some Breakfast foods "Soo....Can we party?!" Jeff said. "Yes you can..." I said "Yessss!!!!!!" The boys cheered "But You may not" I said with a smirk then they were frozen and silent. "Sis! Come one!" Benny said "Come on?! You didn't even allow me to invite my friends even Father said yes" I said "Augh! fine its your payback then" he said with his arms crossed "Its your Fault BEN!" The boys yelled except for BEN "What?!?!" he said then they argue blah blah, I finished my food and put my plate in the sink still avoiding the argument of the boys. I sat at the couch and still hearing shouting and yelling, Wait..I'm In Charge! I quickly went to the dining room then "STOP FIGHTING YOU FUCKERS! CLEAN THIS MESS NOW! OR ELSE YOU DON'T WANNA SEE MY OTHER SIDE! NOW!!!!!!" I shouted really loud then it went silent..They obeyed, I went back at the couch and didn't do any single thing..

"We're done... Ma'am" The boys said "Good! Now clean the whole mansion! Okay! Even the Girls room! Don't even looked at the closet and! If someone caught you and told me! Your sooo dead!" I yelled "Yes! Ma'am!! "The Boys salute and quickly clean the mansion.(Time Skips)I saw the Boys very tired then "Ma'am! I have caught BEN! Looking at Jane's closet and her underwear and bra!" Jeff said then I looked at BEN " Oh come on! Sis you will not do that to big bro? Right!" he said "...That's Unfair..." I said then Grab BEN In his collar " You disobey me... You shouldn't have done that.." I said with a dark tone " Hey! That's my Lin-" I cut off BEN by punching him, kicking him and Hitting him, I saw him very bruised and wounds..., The Boys were so shocked and Scared at the same time, I glanced at the Boys and they stared at me with wide eyes, I stared to them with an evil face and My eyes were like Red pupils, A Dark Aura surrounded to me "Boys...This what..Happens...If you disobey..Me..Now! Who did the same?!?!" I said in a very very mad tone and evil tone "Nobody!" The Boys said Except BEN who is totally bruised, I smirk at him "EJ...Go Fix him! And he will realize his mistakes.." I said then he nodded and obeyed.The Dark Aura was gone and now My eyes are now E/C "Okay Now..Do what you want but don't make a big chaos and some trouble! Got it!" I said to the boys "Yes! Ma'am" They said and did there stuff.