-ONE-

You were sitting on your sofa watching Netflix when your phone pinged. Turning it on, you saw it was Jack. You and jack had been close friends since high school but you hadn't seen him in ages. You read the text - "Hey Y/N, it's been so long! You should totally come over and check out our new house! J x". Turning the TV volume down you typed out a reply - "I'd love to :)"

2 days later, you were pulling up outside Jack's house. Apparently he was now in a band and lived with his four other bandmates who you couldn't wait to meet!  You rang on the doorbell and Jack answered. 'WOW he looks fit' you thought to yourself, it must have been about 3 years since you'd last seen him and he'd seriously glowed up! He gave you a hug and took your bag in.

You followed Jack through the hall to the kitchen. As you looked in you saw five boys who were looking at you.
"Hey" you said smiling at them
"Y/N!" The boys screamed in unison
"Jack has told us all about you!" One boy said. He had black curly hair and you recognised him as Mikey.
Jack blushed and gave Mikey a look. You wondered what Jack had said about you.
"Don't worry Jacky we won't tell Y/N what you said" another one said, smiling playfully at you. Now it was your turn to blush, you could see Jack looking at you but you avoided his gaze.

After all the boys had introduced themselves, Jack asked you if you wanted a cup of tea.
"Yes please!" You replied as Jack went and tapped someone on the shoulder.
"This is Elvis," Jack explained "he is the tea expert in this house"
You laughed and smiled at "Elvis", you'd never met so many strange people in one place, but you could tell you'd get on with them all nevertheless.

"Okay Y/N we have to go and film a cover now, but you can come and watch if you like" Jack said.
You nodded and followed him upstairs. Jack went into the bathroom, so you continued along the corridor on your own. As you walked, you heard someone sniffling. You followed the sound and pushed open the door. Rye was sitting on his bed, his head buried in his pillow.