Chapter 2

A week passed. Avneil was waiting for little prince or princess to come. Avni was close to her due. Neil supported Every night.most waited day was going to come soon.
It's was another day where Neil was in his room while Avni was sleeping. Neil was busy working on his laptop when his eye fall on Avni who was sleeping peaceful with one hand on her stomach and other one under the pillow. Neil smiled and starts thinking.

Neil povs: only few day then she will be in my arms.i really can't wait see her. Thank you Avni for everything, I can't even describe what I feel about this. I just want to hold soon possible. Avni I know how much you doing for us but honestly I am proud to be husband but because I love you but the way you have always supported and loved me and my family... sorry if you find this out then don't where would I be.. I mean to say our family. I can't thank you enough you being in our life. I love you Avni so much..

His povs ends when he felt hand. He looks and saw Avni staring him.

Avni : what made think so deep while working!

Neil : nothing important but you tell me why you got up.

Avni : arre. I woke up so i came.

Neil : Avni I told not to get up unless I tell you.

Avni : don't scolding me. Neil I want something sweet and cold to eat.

Neil : no Avni. I know what you want.

Avni : Neil please. Look it's not only, even baby wants. Please please Neil.

Neil : wait for 10 minutes. I will be back soon until you laid down and don't get up from bed until I don't come.

Avni : come quick.

Neil nods and went to get something oe Avni. While Avni starts using her phone and going over her gallery when she saw Neil with another baby.

Avni :you will be great father.neil thank you giving me everything. I love you!

After admiring both she puts her phone aside and waits for Neil to come. Fews minutes Neil comes carrying a bag with full of ice cream. He hands the bag to Avni. Without waiting Avni starts relishing ice cream.
She had 5 scoops then spoke.

Avni :this is yummy. Thank you.

Again starts eating her ice cream while Neil stood there smiling see his wife relishing ice cream without any worries. Avni by now finished her ice cream and looked at Neil.

Neil : done!

Avni : yeah but I want more.

Neil : what? You just had full box ice cream and still you want more.

Avni : Neil please!

Neil : Avni no! You will get ill!

Avni : only last time!

With that she makes puppy face but it didn't work.

Neil : your puppy face won't work! Avni not a word now.go to sleep now!

Avni laid down without saying word. Neil knew she is angry. He sighed and went to his side and slept his side.

It's was midnight. Both were sleeping peaceful. Sudden Avni screamed in pain. Hearing her voice Neil woke up and saw her sweating and breathing heavily.

Neil starts patting her but didn't calmed her.

With lots difficult Avni spoke.

Avni : ne... il... my... wa...te... r.. bro... ke.

As he heard. He also starts panicking and starts making her clam but her scream was making him more worried.

Neil : Avni...wait ... let .. me call mom.

He rushed to Swetha room. Swetha opened door quickly and was surprised to see Neil.

Swetha: what happened Neil?

Neil : mom Avni.

Swetha: what Avni?

Neil : she is in pain.
As she heard she rushed to Avni. Neil followed behind her. Avni was holding her stomach and sweating.
Swetha rushed to Avni and holds her.

Swetha: call the doctor.

Neil immediately called doctor and told about avni's condition.

Neil : mom we need to Avni to hospital.

Swetha : take the car quickly.

Neil and Swetha rushed to hospital with Avni. Avni was quickly taken to emergency room. While Neil informed others about avni. Swetha was standing there. Soon others also came. A nurse came out. Seeing her Neil rushed to her
And asked about avni.

Neil : nurse how is my wife..

Nurse: who are you?

Neil : her husband!

Nurse: doctor is calling you inside.
Neil nods and went in. As he entered he saw Avni lying down and screaming in pain. He also could feel her pain.

Neil : doctor how is she.

Doctor:she is ready to give birth. Just few minutes we will start.

His happiness was on his way but seeing Avni condition was making him more worried.

Neil : Avni.

Doctor: you need to support. She need you.

Neil nods and stands beside her.after fews minutes doctor came back with nurse.

Doctor : let me check if you ready now.
Doctor checked her and told both of them it's time.

Doctor : push Now..
Neil was holding Avni hands and wiping her sweat times by times. Avni starts pushing but still pain which she couldn't bear it.

Neil : Avni you can do it for us. Avni you need to be strong.. looks our baby will be with us. Push Avni..

Avni pushed again and they could see baby head..

Doctor: one more to go, see baby head is out..

This time Avni pushed last time and screamed. Baby was in doctor hand. Neil tears made through his eye.

Doctor: congratulation its girl.
Neil happiness has no bound. He couldn't believe finally the day has come. His princess is here.
As baby was handed to nurse. Neil turned and saw Avni closing her eye.

Neil : doctor what happened to Avni.

Doctor : mr Khanna she will be alright. She has just give birth.

At the same time nurse came with baby and handed to Neil. Neil slowly picked her in his arms. Tears was still there but it's was happy one.
He smiles in his tears. He kissed her forehead.

Neil : my princess!

-------------------------------------
Exams is hectic. Finally second part is here.

Suggestion: if you have any idea of baby girl name then do tell me as I am confused to what deicide.