Chapter 6

A week and months has passed but pampering Amayra didn't get less.everyone was all the time pampering. Especially her papa. Even though she is not able to talk or express love for father but doing action always shows she loves her papa most. Neil become protective over Avni and Amayra. Neil never leave chance to be with Amayra or romancing with Avni. His life is beautiful with his loved ones especially when he has best family and two jaans of his life.

They didn't realise how these phase of their life. Today was another day where Avneil were sleeping. Between them Amayra was sleeping. Neil held Amayra close to him. His another hand was around Avni waist and Avni kept herself close to Amayra. Neil held both them very protectively. Avni stirs in sleep and opens eye to see beautiful sight.

She saw Amayra going more close to Neil and while Neil held more tight. She bent down to them and kissed their forehead.

Avni povs: This is how my morning goes. Both of them become my life. Without them I am incomplete. Life was so short. I can't can't believe it how we got married and now we have daughter who made our lives more beautiful. One more thing these two are life's but can't Say that they are father and daughter. Amayra is lights of me and Neil. She is symbol of our love. My family is perfect, mostly my husband. I don't know what say about him. He is everything what I could ask. He is best husband, son, grandson and now best father. He father of our daughters but it's looks like if they both are best friend. I adore their bond. Let me tell you something both of them loves troubling me which I hate most. I love them lost.
Ends povs:
She was busy in her world when she was pulled by her own husband. She just crashed his chest.

Neil : madam what are you thinking?

Avni nods in nothing. Neil looks at her and ask same question.

Avni : I was just thinking how life changed.

Neil : don't think what happened in past but remember we have beautiful future and present.

Avni nods and then she realised he held her and jerks herself from his hold. Neil also got scared of this sudden jerk.

Neil : what happened Avni?

Avni :Neil where is Amayra?

Neil sighed and pulled her agin close. While she looks at him.

Neil : my princess is sleeping others side of me. Don't worry I will let anything happen to her!

Avni : I was just scared since that happened.

Neil become sad hearing her.

Neil : I am sorry!

Avni looked in his eye and saw him being guilty. She moved but away and sat and told him sit too. Then she put his head in her lap and starting ruffling his hairs. Neil quietly laid down in her lap.

Avni : Neil you said not to think about past then why you remembering that day when it's wasn't your fault. Neil don't take stress, look she is perfectly fine with us, with you. Neil don't feel guilty that you couldn't protect. She has best father. Neil remember she always believe you as hero because you protected her in all ways. One mistake of yours won't make you bad father. Neil i trust you with all life.

Neil was listening to her carefully.but unfortunately his tears didn't stop. Avni heard his sniff and looks down and saw him crying. She made face her and wiped her his tears.

Avni : for me don't cry. You and me can't change the past.

Neil was still not saying anything because guilt was killing him. Avni Knew what was going in his head. She turned him around and kissed him making sure she doesn't move otherwise where Amayra was sleeping. She was kissed making him realise he was not fault in this. She bit his lips. Soon she broke it and looked in his eye.