《18 ~ The invisible force》

The next day
Yawning, I woke up from sleep and sat on the edge of the bed. Finally I was able to experience a quiet dream without Skullivar. I got up and went to the deck. "Morning guys". "Hey sister, slept well". I looked at Zak, who was steering the ship. "I've had only a cold floor for days as a bed, "I said and came to him.

"We're already in Marituga! " My eyes went to the front and my eyes saw the big island. Above all, this tower inspired me. Cece seemed to notice. "This is the lighthouse of Marituga and navigates us through the seven seas". "This means?". "If the light goes out we won't be able to use portals anymore and the Bermuda Triangle would collapse". Zak laughed a little as he drove into the harbor. "Lucky we prevented the tower from breaking in".

We chuckled, then Cece, Crogar, Caramba, Zak and I descended from the chaos. I looked at Clovis. "Isn't he coming?". "As a ghost, he is bound to chaos and can't go away." I nodded and followed the others. The city was busy and I looked at each stand.

Sora...

Suddenly I turned around. "Did you hear that too?". "What heared?" Zak asked. "Well that voice ...".

Sora Storm...

"I didn't hear anything, you must have imagined it in your head," Calabrass said, and I fixed the harbor for a moment. First the blurred figure of Skullivar and then that voice... was that just a fancy? I turned back to the others and we moved on to the houses.

"In front there is Sassafra's house". "But Crogar needs to get supplies," Crogar said, glancing at Zak. "I know that, do you have the money with you?", He asked and our big friend smiled and pulled out a small bag.

Suddenly someone ran past us and grabbed the bag from Crogar. "It does not exist! Flint!!", Zak shouted and we ran after the guy. We could hear him laughing in the front. "Whoever finds it may keep it!". I slowed down a bit because I ran out of steam, to my right was a side street, which I ran along. There I ran directly into the guy and we both flew to the ground. "That wasn't very nice!" He said, getting up and sprinting on, I put my hand out to him. "Stop!".

Suddenly he stumbled heavily and fell to the ground. What was that now! Before I could sort it out, my brother and the others joined me. "You cut him off!". Caramba helped me on my feet. "Zak, who is that?" "His name is Flint," Cece said, crossing his arms. "He's an annoying pirate who's always looking for treasure, money, and big fortune!" Calabrass concludes, and Zak points him to Flint's chest.

"If you need money, please steal treasure and not other people! " "Alright, Zak Storm, this round is up to you, but our paths will cross again," Flint said and then walked away. "Again and again," Zak Calabrass tucked the strap on his chest.

"We should go to Sassafras now". We nodded and went to the house. But I still wondered how Flint could trip. Did I use the force like in Star Wars? Or was there something completely different in the game? ...

Zak knocked on the house door and we entered. "Sassafras?". We came to a room that reminded me of people doing these things with divination. "Ah Zak Storm, what brings you and your crew to me?" Said a small woman with gray-black hair. My brother put a hand on my shoulder. "This is my sister Sora, we released her yesterday from the catches of Skullivar, forced Caramba to build a machine and created a bullet for it, which he administered to Sora".

She gave me a quick look. "This bullet was a fusion of the Netherwhere and green crystallite," said Caramba. "Uh ... I see, the ball the Skullivar created is a kind of pill". Crogar frowned. "Pill, what does old witch with pill mean?". "With this pill, which consists of the two things mentioned above, you can bring people under his control." Shocked, we stared at Sassafras.