《22 ~ A second sword carrier?!》

My body hurt, I slowly leaned on the arm. I was really dim and groped my way along the wall, knowing that Bones was close on his heels.

When familiar voices came into my ear, I just ran. "Zak! Cece! Crogar! Caramba! Where are you?".

Zak Storm:
"Zak! Cece! Crogar! Caramba! Where are you?" I could hear. "Sora?", I turned and saw her, with a shoulder injury, by the tunnel. The guard seemed to notice her and approached her.

"Sora! Get away there!" I shouted, Caramba curled up in a ball and they both pushed off a small cliff and onto a big rock. Just in time, because not a second later, the guard spit fire and I took cover again. Then I jumped up and ran to the spot where the two fell down. "Are you alright down there?" "It works...". "My circuits are a bit dammed but everything else works". I breathed, "Now we just have to-" "Zak Storm!!". Bones! Oh great! That's why my sister was here.

"Cece! Crogar! Distract the guard and take care of our rickety friends here! I'll do the waypoint!". My Viking friend grinned and immediately attacked the skeletons, I ran and jumped from rock to rock. The dragon appeared again. Cece shot him. "Hey, here I am!", He came to her and she climbed up the rocks. I quickly reached the waypoint and prepared Calabrass. At the sound of a grunt, I stuck the blade into the keyhole without delay. I turned around and the guard vanished. "Well done, let's take care of this jerk!" Calabrass said and I sprinted off.

Suddenly Bones appeared from the side and knocked me aside. Calabrass fell out of my hands and down the cliff where Caramba and Sora were. "Calabrass!!". Even before I could get to him Bones grabbed me and lifted me up over the floor.

Sora Storm:
Calabrass came flying down beside me and his blade drilled slightly into the ground. Slowly I was able to orient myself correctly from the fall and stood up carefully and pulled Brassi out by the handle. "Let me go!" Zak shouted, wriggling at Bone's hook. "Zak!". "Give me the sword or your oh so dear brother takes a nice bath with very warm temperatures," he threatened and let Zak slowly hang over the lava. Other skeletons surrounded Cece and Crogar.

"Zentraflox, what should we do?", Came Caramba and I clung both hands to the handle. I knew Bones could never get into Calabrass's hands. The golden outlaw reached out his hand for me. Give me that sword! " He dropped his hook briefly and my brother got a little fright. With a desperate look to the ground, I asked myself a question: What could I do now?

Sora Storm...

There was that voice! Again! I pushed her out of my head and closed my eyes. Think about Sora! Think about it! Then I remembered the conversation with Calabrass:

"You mean, where Zak was chosen as the current owner?"
"Yes, right there!"
"You just felt the same thing again, could that mean I can use your powers too?"

"My patience is dwindling, little one!" Bones woke me from the thought and looked at Calabrass. "Brassi, I have to try this". He looked at me, both confused and confused, but before I got a question from him, I lifted him upstairs.

"Calabrass, give me the eye of Aeria!!".