Chapter 1

I do own this story, so please no copying of this or else I will be mad XD and probably report you. This is my first story that I have made that is not a fan fiction so please don't judge it too bad XD hope y'all enjoy.

First POV:

College life can be so busy sometimes, you think at first that its party after party. But, apparently you have to do work as well. I mean what the heck they totally misrepresented college when they convinced me to go here. They said this campus is where you will meet plenty of people of different social groups and amazing activities to do on campus. That totally sounds like hey theres going to be a party everyday on campus so join us! Man did those people trick me good, well it's too late now. No need to let all that money go to waste, so good grades here we come! Haha what am I kidding, good grades yeah right more like barely passing grades let's commence!

I head back to my room, greeted with my best friend Jale. She had beautiful dark brown eyes and smooth medium brown skin, her unique hair stood out the most of her features with it's luscious curls cascading down her back. However I am not eye to eye with her instead I am met with her face down in the pillow, "Hey Jale, how you holding up?"

"This is absolute hell." Jale mumbles in the pillow groaning loudly as she wildly kicks her leg on the bed in frustration.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"What's wrong?! What's wrong Melanie is that I have a jack butt for a professor!" Jale yells sighing heavily for dramatic effect.

"Oh come on they can't be that bad, it was only the first day." I reason with Jale.

"Exactly I mean how the heck can a teacher already be such a rude son of a gun on the first day? Geez well I know what my semester is going to be like." Jale sighs twirling her curly black hair.

"Seriously girl what happened?" I ask genuinely concerned. Jale was not one to make a big deal about something minor so this meant that it had to be something big.

"Well we had to turn in these introduction paragraphs and while the professor is reading them, she suddenly turns her head up to stare directly at me and then laughs. Like what the hell kinda person does that! Like did she just think that there was no way that I was like that or did she just purposely make me irritated?" Jale says her voice getting higher in frustration.

"Did you say something funny in it?" I question not knowing why the teacher would laugh either.

"I said that I like to watch Netflix, sing, and have fun with my friends. That I go with you to your grandparents house when we were in high school, and we would swim in the pool. I love doing makeup, and perfecting my technique. And that I hope me and her could become friends." Jale explains reading it out of her mind word for word.

"Oh." I say realizing what it was.

"What?" Jale questions

"I think it was because you said you want to be friends with her." I answer honestly.

"What why would she laugh at that, I was being serious!" Jale exclaims frowning.

"Because she probably was thinking 'no way in hell am I being this chicks friend." I joke laughing.

"What ugh you're so rude!" Jale laughs tackling me onto the floor.

"Wh- stop!" I yell as she starts to tickle my sides. I start busting out laughing uncontrollable, trying to wiggle away from Jale.

"Fine Fine! Just wanted to show you what happens when you mess with me haha!" Jale jokes laughing as she gets off of me. I breath heavily trying to reclaim the stolen air from the tickling.

"Jeez fine I won't do it again." I smile.

"You better not!" She smiles jumping back onto her bed.

Maybe college wasn't so bad after all who needs parties, everyday with this girl might as well be a party.