*Distant Evil Laughter...*

A/N: yall are gonna hate me...

Lee's POV

Finally, I get to see them. I get to see my daughters again...

"Hey, my name is Marlon. Mind me asking what yours is?" This kid with a dead cat for hair approaches me.

"My name is Lee."

"Lee? Clem and Morgan told us you were bitten! Said you told them to abandon you in an old garage."

"Yeah, I'm that Lee. They told you about me?"

"Hell yeah, you're really important to them. But about you being bitten..." I glance at the bite on my arm...

"I...it's complicated..."

"I bet. Whenever you're ready to tell us. Thanks for saving my friends." He sticks out his hand. I gladly shake his hand and smile.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Our wounded knights are now awake and request a feast! Chef Omar..."

"Dinner is ready, King Louis!"

"Do not boost his ego."

"Let's feast!"

Marlon leads me to an area with a few picnic tables. He sits next to me, and a few other kids sit down. Morgan and Clem walk out of the school with two other girls. Clementine spots me almost immediately.

I stand as she runs across the yard and wraps her arms around me tight.

"Hey, Sweetpea."

I can tell she is crying...this probably doesn't seem real to her. She thought I turned...and now I saved her life...

She pulls away and she looks to a girl with blonde hair and green eyes who stands next to her. They sit at the table together and Morgan sits next to a girl with dark red hair and light brown eyes. Their girlfriends.

"Ok. Now is the time for questions." Morgan clears her throat. "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ALIVE AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THESE YEARS!!!!!!!!"

"Morgan...please." The girl who I think is named Rosie grabs Morgan's hand and calms her down.

"I agree with Morgan, what?!" Clementine speaks up.

"It's..." I can't tell them yet. They just got me back...now they're gonna lose me again... "It's complicated..."

"Fine. Maybe a different day..."

"Look I'm just happy you're alive." Clem smiles brightly. I missed them so much...

I hate to say that I'm not even here for them...

I was sent here because Violet needs help... (what do I have planned?😱)

We eventually finish eating and I decide to cause some chaos...

"So, have either of you found boyfriends yet?" I hear a boy named Louis snicker and Clementine's girlfriend glares at him.

"About that..."

"We both have girlfriends..."

Rosie and Violet both blush.

Stop fucking around, dude. You're on a mission.

Yeah yeah, I get it.

I hate to do this to you, but I can't control this.

Yeah, I know.

Try to do this as efficiently as possible.

Got it.

A/N: I have...some interesting ideas and wierd headcanons. Yall gonna hate me...sorry not sorry...came up with this idea as I was writing this.