Honey (LEMONS)

Honey entered the house with a bouquet of flowers in hand. She saw Mighty sitting on the couch reading a book and tapped him on the shoulder.

He turned his head and blushed when he saw her, and put away the book like it was never there.

"Mighty, you don't have to hide the fact that you read. It doesn't change anything about you." Honey said

"Thank goodness. I was worried it would... I really don't know why I was hiding it." He said standing up. "Anyway, it's great to see you!"

"You, too. Hey... Espio told me you were leaving. That's pretty sad, and I'll miss you a lot. I brought you these flowers to show you I care." Honey said, looking at the ground.

"Well, I'm staying a few more weeks, we can see each other until then."

Espio walked in the house right about then.

"Hey, Honey." He said just before he walked up to the bathroom.

"Why do you think he was avoiding eye contact?" Asked Honey

"He and Silver got together... And well... they had sex... So I think he might be a little embarrassed." Mighty whispered

"You're joking." Honey said

"No I'm not. Just ask Charmy." Mighty said.

"Charmy, sweetie, were Espio and Silver in bed with each other?" Honey asked

"Yes, ma'am, they were. What they were doing still kinda scares me to think about... And that's why I just don't think about it!" Charmy replied, going back to colouring his picture.

"He's in on it! He's gotta be!" Honey shouted

They heard a toilet flush and Espio came out with a small towel in his hands.

"In on what?" Espio asked

"He expects me to believe you and Silver had sex. It's absurd!" Honey said

"Well... I'm not saying it's true, but Mighty isn't lying. Silver and I are in a romantic relationship now. Have been for about a week or two." He explained.

"It's hard to imagine you having sex." Honey said

"Why are you imagining me having sex?" Espio laughed, tossing the small towel he had in his hands downstairs as he walked away, which conveniently landed on Honey's face.

"No need to be a bitch about it!" Mighty said, taking the towel off of Honey's face.

"He had the right to do that. He was just getting back at me for meddling in his personal life." Honey said.

"Well, he could've just said that." Mighty said.

"Let's go to your room. Some privacy, yes?" Honey said.

"Sure." Mighty replied

He led her up to his room, and Honey shut the door behind them.

"Wonderful. Now I finally have you alone... I've always dreamed of this day." Honey said, approaching him. "I've had to control myself to keep from doing this whenever I'm around you. Finally... Finally I can let it out. Let my feelings crash onto you like a tidal wave of affection."

Honey threw herself onto Mighty as she started to french kiss him. She unhooked her dress and slid it off. She did the same to her bra, afterward rubbing her chest against Mighty.

"I want you, Mighty. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do."

"I'll make you feel good. But, you have to make me feel good in return."

"Oh. Uhh... Okay."

"Don't be shy, let's introduce me to your little friend. Every man has one."

She started to move her hand up and down his length, and licked the tip. Then the tip went in her mouth. She sucked on it gently.

Putting the entire thing in her mouth was a challenge, but she succeeded.

You know how it goes
Oh, oh, oh
suck, suck
squirt

"How about we stop there for now." Honey suggested

"Okay, that sounds okay. So are we official?"

"Mighty, what do you think that display of affection meant?"

"Okay then, we are. I love you."

"I love you, too."

Then they just cuddled.