HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

The young couple got woken up from a restless night in a very loud way.

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Charmy was banging on a drum while flying around the room with Tails.

Amy, Sonic, Knuckles, Rouge, Shadow, Blaze, and Vector were also in the doorway.

Espio got up reluctantly.

But the way they fell asleep, Silver was completely underneath the blanket... And when Silver got up in the same bed with Espio, all the guests were very surprised.

Knuckles: Awww yeaaaah, looks like Silvy got LAID!

Tails: Aww, you two, that is ligitimitly disgusting.

Rouge: Well, well, what have we here?

Charmy: Ahh! I'm too young to see this!

Amy: I didn't expect to see this when I woke up this morning!

Shadow: BLAZE IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

Blaze: SHADOW IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

Sonic: ...

Vanilla: Oh dear!

Cream: *gasp* They were cuddling!

"Alright, Silver, why'd you have to wake up?" Espio said

"Heh... What was that? Do you want some more of this?" Silver asked, a sly grin on his face.

Silver put his hand under the covers and towards Espio's South side.

"Silver!" Espio shouted

Espio motioned his hand toward all the people in the doorway.

"They're not keeping me from what I love most." Silver said, bending down to where his hand was.

"Heheh... Oh yeah? Well then... I will!" Espio said, slapping Silver across the back of his head.

"Ah! What?" Silver said

Espio motioned his hand to all the people standing in the doorway.

"Oh... Right." Silver said

Silver got out of the bed, stretched, opened the window, and jumped out.

"Oh... Uhh... Hi... I think I'm gonna..." Espio said

Espio also got out of the bed and jumped out the window, saying, "At least I made it to adulthood!"

"We didn't come all this way just for you to commit suicide..." Tails said.