Date night

One year later

Zak's pov

I was driving to are favorite restaurant when I notes Nick staring out the window. I grabbed his hand and he jumped . Are the night mares back or is josh back..

Z- "Nick what's wrong"

N- "Nothing"

I could tell he was lying

Z-"Baby I have know you what ten years I know your lying"

he looked and me like he was about to cry.

Z-" Nick baby is Josh or the nightmares back"

Nicks pov

Z- "Nick baby is josh or the nightmares back"

that's all it took I lost it

N-" Both"

Zak polled the car over and unbuckle my seat belt and polled on to his lap and

Z- " Baby I am here I won't let him any were near you. Tonight after dinner you can come back to my place and stay if you want. fuck baby move in with me I worry all the time please baby."

I looked at him and

N- "yes"

he kissed me I moved back to my seat and buckled back up and we were on are way. when we got to mcloud county ( maid it up it is real county in mn sorry ) I got out and waited for Zak . I notices a car that looked like Joshes car I looked again and it was Josh he was getting out of his car and I started to shake and I couldn't move.

Zak's pov

I was makeing sure I had the ring I am going to ask nick to marry me I looked at him and he was white as paper. I then look out the back window and I saw him JOSH WHAT THE FUCK. I out of the car and went strait to Nick and

Z- " Baby you okay"

he didn't answer me I was than scared for his life I know what will make him better i kissed him and I started to feel him kiss me back.

Z- " you ready to go in baby"

he looked me in the eyes and said ya. I never asked nick he was to scared to even look at me but when we get back to my house I am going to ask him there because I love him more than life. We order are food.

Nicks pov

I was to scared to talk I was planning to ask zak to marry me but that went down the drain. don't tell him that.