miss groff flys out to help find nick and help kirsten

Zak's pov

Z-" what happen in your dream sweetie?"

K-" I saw daddy being taken by josh. please papa tell me my dream was wrong please?"

she was crying and so was i knew i should of just woke her and brot her with but no i wanted a night to just fuck my dam husbend i am a jackass its my failt he is gone

K-" papa stop yelling i am right here and we can get daddy back and you are not a donky and its not your failt and i was up when you left i had just woke up but i wanted you and daddy to have a night it has been 10 month sents i been here and i have got in the way and made it to were you and daddy couldn't have you time so if its anyones failt its mine"

Z-" no its not your failt and i was not yell i was in my head but not out loud there is some thing we have to do about learning your powers i think grandma..."

K-" nooooo not grandma bagans please i wont use them please papa"

Z-" no hunnie i am not talking about her i was talking about grandma groff i think she said one time if nick ever had a daughter she would be a witch i am going to give her a call pluse i need to tell her i let nick and her down i was not there for him like i said i would."

K-" papa do you think he going to come after me next?"

i could tell she was scared so i pick my three year old daughter up and held her and went to the kitchen were Aaron was going throw my fridge 

Z-" god man would stop eating all my fucking food and you can go home i am staying home"

A-" weres nick at zak?"

K-" uncle aaron remeber how i can see vistions well i had one and daddy wont be home for a few days not til we find him josh was at the resteront and took him from me and papa"

Aaron looked at us like we were dum

Z-"bro you can go home i dont need you smart ass saying something to make me any madder than i am right know"

A-" umm if hes got nick dont you think he will be after Kirsten now or have not thought of that ?"

Z-" Kirsten is safe with me..."

A-" thats what you said about nick but he got taken i dont trust you to keep her safe anymore i am taking her to my house till nick is found but if he is found dead i am fighting for coustidy do you fucking hear me its because of......"

K-" Aaron you need to leave i am not leaveing papa and its not his failt and i will never go with you so you need to leave. one more thing i would not me an angle for you i would scream all day and night and swair at you all the time just like i had to do when tracy was hurting me. Just fucking leave aaron i dont want to hear a word out of you papa and i have to call grandma groff to see if she could help me with my powers goodbye we will call you when and if we need your help"

Aaron left i was shock but happy that my daughter fought to stay with me but she did say the f word

Z-" Kirsten Renee you said a bad word you no better im not mad but just because daddys not hear right know dose not mean you can say those words under stand angle?"

K-" i know papa i just didnt want to leave so i had to do something or aaron would have said it dont matter what you say you are comeing to my house and thats it i swar because i thought he would be leave me and he did im sorry papa i wont do it again i just dont want to leave you with your depression you could hurt your self but if you want me to go i can call aaron and have him come get me. but i am not promising i will be good for him"