Deku Vs Kaachan: Round 1

Last Time

Battles, Hero Training and a battle

Now...

//

Story Begin

Older Y/n: "Bakugou and Izuku grew up with each other, mostly due to the fact that they live in the same neighbourhood. From the countless stories that Izuku told me, there was always a mention of Bakugou being the 'Top Dog' the 'Alpha' basically the leader of the group. Izuku thought he was the coolest person ever, being confident and a risk taker, from what I gathered, he didn't care that Izuku hung out with him. That's, until he got his quirk, which what turned him into what he was..."

Iida:"Bakugou, Bakugou! Where are you! I need a status report!"

Bakugou: "JUST SHUT UP AND DEFEND THE WEAPON! I've got more important things to worry about!"

Iida: "Are you forgetting what our mission is?! Hello? HE HUNG UP ON ME! This is no time for radio silence! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE PARTNERS! AGH!"

Meanwhile in the safe room

Spiky #2: "Hey whats Bakugou saying? Could we get some sound for this video or something?"

All Might: "He's Got A Radio In His Ear That I Gave Him Before Going Into The Building, He's Also Got Some Capture Tape, If You Wrap This Around Your Opponent It Means They're Out For The Rest Of The Game"

Pink Alien Girl: "So they've got 15 minutes to defuse the bomb right? And they have no idea where the bomb is..."

All Might: "THAT IS CORRECT!"

Pink Alien Girl: "Doesn't that give the Hero's a disadvantage? Like a HUGE one!"

All Might: "Hero's Are Always On Their Toes When Facing Villains! Even If The Odds Are Against Us, We Fight!"

This managed to perk most of the students up, giving them smiles

Pink Alien Girl: "Also why is Y/n just leaning on the wall around the corner? What is he doing there?"

All Might: "Since He Was Left Out Of This Exercise, I Gave Him A Job To Do. If Things Got Out Of Hand, I Give Him The Signal To Swoop In Immediately To Calm The Situation! GETTING IN COMBAT EXPERIENCE, BUT ALSO GIVING HIM SOMETHING TO DO! TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE! He Is Essentially The Referee Of This Exam"

Earplugs: "Then what happens if it doesn't work? I mean, he doesn't look like he could stop Bakugou, after all he came fourth in the apprehension test"

All Might: "If For Some Reason He Can't, I'll Step In, Does This Answer Your Questions?"

All the students nodded and said yes, but they didn't feel like Y/n was gonna be able to stop the two

*All Might: But....with all that training

All Might looks intensely at Y/n on the screen carefully watching the battle round the corner

*All Might:...he should be able to handle this...

All Might then looks back at the students with a large smile, getting them pumped

All Might: "ALL TOGETHER NOW!!!"

Class 1-A & All Might: "PLUS ULTRA!!!!"