Prove Your Worth Iida!

Last Time

Bonding, Injuries and Friendship

Now...

//

Story Begin

A huge crowd of reporters and journalists grab the attention of the students from Class 1-A

Reporter Lady: "Hey! Kid! What's it like having All Might as a teacher?"

Midoriya: "Eh?! U-Uh I...have to go to the...n-nurse's office! That's it, yeah!"

Reporter Lady: "What about you! What's it like being taught by the world's No. 1 Hero!"

Uraraka: "U-um, what's he like, eh...he's....super muscly, yeah and uh, strong too!" Flexes her small arms

Reporter Lady: "How are his teaching methods! What are you learning?!"

Iida: "Hm...his leadership and wisdom remind me on a daily basis that I attend at the world's most prestigious education institution, blah blah blah blah"

The reporters zoned as he continued to talk, the reporter then chases down Bakugou

Reporter Lady: "Hey kid, give us a second....wait aren't you the boy that got captured by that slime monster?"

wait aren't you the boy that got captured by that slime monster?"

Bakugou: "Get away, right now..."

Reporter Lady: "Ugh theses kids are useless...hm?"

The reporter notices Y/n jogging to the school while still doing his tie in the process

*Y/n: Shit...I overslept, hope I can make it in without anyone notic-

Reporter Lady: "Hey! You're that foreign student that got into UA right?"

*Y/n: Ugh, I don't have time for this

"Um, no sorry, you got the wrong person...oh hey look All Might!"

Reporters: "ALL MIGHT WHERE!! WE NEED TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS!!!"

The group of reporters rush over to where Y/n pointed as he dusts himself off while taking a deep breathe in

Y/n: "Too easy"

Y/n then continues on to class, as the reporters come back from their hunt for All Might

Reporter Lady: "RRRRAHHH!! WHERE'S THAT KID! IM GONNA GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND!!"

Aizawa: "If you're gonna be shouting feel free to leave, and if any of you are looking for All Might. Get lost. He's not on campus. You've disturbed my students enough already"

Aizawa then begins to walk away from the crowd

Reporter: "But we just want to see how he's adjusting to life as a teacher!"

Reporter Lady: "If I'm not getting All Might, send that kid back here so I can scold him for tricking us!"

Aizawa: "If you let a 16 year old boy fool you, that explains why you're in that field of work"