f0ur|y

♥︎chan pov♥︎

i was in my living room watching deadpool while wearing a deadpool hoodie because come on, it's my favorite. besides that i was waiting for junhee to come over so i could explain to him this whole situation with me and changbin. i'm just praying he'll still be my friend. and hopefully, he wont hate me.

about 30 minutes into the movie, i heard a knock on the door. i'm telling you my heart was beating so fast i couldn't even breathe. but i got up and opened the door. dear voldemort how i wish i didn't do that.

it wasn't just junhee. it was changbin and junhee. i felt like crying. i think they noticed that because they both hugged me.
"channie, i'm sorry. you're my best friend you know?" i looked at him with a verryyy confused look. "what are you even talking about?"

the other sighed at looked at changbin. "he told me. he said he didnt want you to tell me the whole story. he was worried. and he told me why hes so mean to me. and yeah i'm still a little mad at him but we forgave eachother." at this point, i couldnt stop myself. i pulled away from them and started crying. my new boyfriend came towards me and kissed me. theres just something about him that's different than chenle. dont get me wrong i loved chenle. did you catch that? i said loved. now, i love changbin. i know lots of people hate him. but i dont. hell, junhee even forgave him.

i guess we had a pretty good time. they stayed and we talked while watching marvel. or maybe it was just me, i dont know. i mean don't expect me to talk alot during marvel.

so like
i TRIED doing a pov but LiKe
idk how to fEeL
kpopliveson is better at writing than me sksk

ALSO THIS STORY HAS NO PLOT AUHDSDKSJS SHHHHH

(heres my draft) - jae